Chapter 07 - Little Stars

The gate was opened from inside after I pushed the bell button. A girl who was opened the door shocked when she saw us. “Hey!” I smiled to her. I took a deep breath. Oh God, my legs weren’t stable. I might fall anytime!

“Taehyung Oppa!” I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me. “Bogoshipeosseo…”

I knew she did. Without I realized, I smiled. She set me free and then said, “I’m so sorry. I’m not supposed to hug you,” She didn’t looked at me while she saying. I didn’t need a sorry! In fact, I wanted to embrace her too.

“No sorry…” I smiled. “ I’m the one who should be sorry. Sorry I’m late. Someone blocked me.” I intentionally coughed.

“Okay, let me introduce…” I looked at Seokjin Oppa who still frozen when he saw Byeol embraced me.  Yeah… He was still static at his place.

“J-Jin Oppa?!” As I can see she already knew Seokjin Hyung. Maybe she already knew Rap monster, J-Hope, Suga, Jimin and Jungkook. Ugh, this is serious.

She stared at Seokjin Hyung like Seokjin Hyung is a celebrity. Well, he is but I’m a celebrity too! Wait! Did she just forget me?!

“Ehem…” I coughed a bit. “Ah.. I’m sorry again!” She was blushing. “Oh my God! I can’t believe it! Two artists in front of me now! I need my posters and pen.”

“Byeo… Byeol…” I said slowly. “But I’m your friend… Let’s forget about I’m an artist, Seokjin Hyung is an artist… Please…”

“Okay. Come in!” She smiled to us before walked in to her house. “She’s really rich!” Seokjin Hyung whispered to my ear. “I knew… She is!”

“Sit here a while. I’ll tell my mom that my friend had arrived.” She pointed at the fancy sofa not far from us.

Seokjin Hyung and me sat on the sofa as her told to. “Woah… Impressive!” Seokjin Hyung whispered while his eyes were looking around the lounge.

“Finally, you arrived!” We are surprised when we heard a shout. We looked up and saw a woman who looked like early 30 came to us. We stood up and bowed to her.

“My daughter was anxious when you not appear. She afraid you maybe can’t come.” I looked at Byeol. She was blushing and looked to the floor.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” We greeted her.

She smiled to us and then went to Seokjin Hyung. “You are Taehyung right? Woah… You’re more handsome and taller than my imagination. Such a perfect young man.” She patted Seokjin Hyung’s shoulder.

Gulp. She said Seokjin Hyung is beyond her imagination and perfect. “Mom…” Byeol looked surprised and then she went to her mom. “He is not Taehyung… He is Taehyung’s friend.”

“What?!” She surprised and then looked at me. I put my sight to the floor. “So… You are Taehyung?”

“Y-Yes…” I answered.

“I’m sorry, eomeoni… I’m Kim Seokjin.” Seokjin bowed to Byeol’s mother. Byeol’s mother nodded and then stood in front of me. “I’m sorry… You’re so cute for a guy…”

Just cute? I hesitated but just bowed to her. “It’s okay, Eomeoni. I’m kim Taehyung.”

“I already knew your name…”

“Umma…” Byeol cut her mom’s word. “We need to go.” She seemed uncomfortable. “

“Okay, you can go. Have a nice movie!” She smiled to us. We bowed to her again and then board the Royal Starex.