Chapter 06 - N.O.

I yawned heavily. Gosh, I was so sleepy. I should sleep now but I have a date with Byeol. I looked around. Jungkook was sleeping at that time. Ugh, seeing him sleeping made my eyes heavy. I can sleep in anytime.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. It was a car horn. I startled and froze a while. “What? The taxi has arrived already?” I was talking to myself but, about ten seconds earlier, I heard the car horn again.

“Ah, I should go out and check…” I was heading to the door. Once I opened the door, I saw the main door was opened. I wondered. Why they let the door open? A thief might come and rob our dorm.

But, when I went out, I saw Seokjin Hyung was talking with a taxi driver. I was really shocked until I couldn’t think what to do. Seokjin hyung greeted and bowed to the taxi driver. “Hello, ahjussi. I'm sorry for asking but, why you keep horning in front of my house?”

The taxi driver replied. “Someone called to get my service and the address that the person gave is this house.”

Seokjin hyung smile lightly. “Ah, you got the wrong address. All the residents are sleeping now,”

“Really?” The taxi driver widened his eyes. “Ah, ye…” Seokjin Hyung nodded.

“I’m sorry.”

“Ah, never mind. Good night, ahjussi,” Said Seokjin Hyung. He bowed again while the taxi left. Seokjin hyung turned his head and surprised when see me in front of the door.

I saw Seokjin Hyung stepped his foot to my direction. “Ah, you are wake up too? The horn was too loud, wasn’t it?” He asked. But, I replied with nothing. “I froze.

“Taehyung, why you acting like that? You make me scare, you know.”

I sighed. “Hyung, actually I was the one who called the taxi.”

He looked surprised. “Ah, seriously? Where do you want to go in midnight?” He asked. “Err… I... I…” I grumbled.

“Tell me so, I can drive you there.” He said. “Really? You can send me?” My smile was so wide. Seokjin hyung nodded. “I’m gonna drive the Royal Starex. Yeah, I felt guilty because I made you lost the taxi.”

“Actually, I planned to watch a movie, Hyung.”

“Huh, now? Okay, I got it. You maybe face a lot of depression, right? So, you want to watch a movie to release your stress.” He said. “Err..” I just nodded. “Actually I cannot sleep. So, why not we go together?” He suggested.

I froze. I was speechless.

“Why?” Seokjin hyung glared at me. “I know there is something you hide. Taehyung, just tell me, okay.” He sounded force me. I sighed and took a deep breath. “Hyung, actually I’d promise to watch a movie with a… girl,” I finally told him.

He shocked and frowned. “What? Wait… Wait… So, you planned to have a date? Taehyung, this is wrong!” He shook his head. I exhaled heavily. “Hyung, this is not like you think. I’m not going to a date. In fact, she ain’t my girlfriend. So, it’s not counted as a date. Uhm but…”

“But what?” He looked at me seriously.

“I gonna propose her…” I was too honest, right? Ugh!

“NO, TAEHYUNG! NO!” He yelled at me.

I reached Seokjin Hyung’s and and held it. “Hyung, don’t lie to me. Don’t act like you have not been in love before. Please, Hyung. Please Understand me.” I said.

I  added, “I love her. That’s all. You know what I mean, right. I just want to see her.”

Seokjin Hyung exhaled his breath. “Okay… Let’s go. I must fulfill my promise.”

I smiled while let his hand go. He took a car key from a drawer in cabinet. “Let’s go. What are you waiting for?” Seokjin Hyung looked at me weirdly.

“I forgot to tell you something.” I said. “What is it?”

“I must… fetch her at her home,”

“Taehyung, I tell you. This is gonna be the last time you see her.” He warned me.

“Hyung…” I whined. “Stop whining and get in quickly,”

-----

“Ah… I’m so nervous!” I looked at Seokjin Hyung. I was shivering. “Calm down.” Seokjin Hyung patted my shoulder. “Let’s go!” He added.

Wait… “What?!” I frowned. “You are coming too?” My mouth was opened widely. Was he serious?!

“Yes...” He answered. “Why not?”

“But… But… I told you, Hyung. I’ll see her mom!”

He laughed. “With my presence, it would be better, wouldn’t it? At least you won’t nervous.”

Huh, great! “Okay… lets go!” I said with an annoying face.