Chapter 03 - Hope

Hye, Oppa :D

Oppa, I’m so bored today because I didn’t do anything except listen to Bigbang’s song.

I hope I can do something. DO you have a suggestion, Oppa?

Ah… I know… How about watching a movie together?

Please? L

I have a few errands to do, so I cannot reply you a long email.

Last but not least, Oppa I hope you are healthy always.

Bye.

I had read the email for twelve times. It was her second email and I was waiting for her third email. Ugh, it had been a month but she didn't give me any email. I had replied her email but why she didn't?

I shut down my laptop and folded it. I sighed. Maybe, something had happens? Why why and why she doesn’t reply? I’m bored waiting for her.

Suddenly, I remembered something. I took Byeol’s card in my drawer. I think, must go to her house! It just the only way to see her for get an explanation. After called a taxi, I immediately went to kitchen where my mom was preparing lunch.

“Umma, I want to go to my friend’s house.” I told my mom. She was cutting some vegetables. “Yejun?” She looked at me.

I’m dead! Should I tell her that I want to go to a girl’s house? “Err… yes?” I grinned. She smiled at me. “Okay. Take care, my dear.”

I nodded and wore my shoes. After two minutes, a taxi arrived in front of my house. I immediately board the taxi with a hope...

-----

“Woah,” I was impressed when I saw a bungalow in front of me. She didn’t give me the wrong address, did she? Woah… She was really rich. I pressed the bell in front of me.

“Excuse me,” I pressed it again, again and again. Hmm… maybe no one was around. I was so disappointed! I wanted to see her! Ah! His home phone! I took the card again and dialed the number on the card.

But no one was answered my call. I sighed and stopped a taxi that was passed by. After sat on the car’s seat, I looked the bungalow from the window.

Why? It must be something happened. Maybe she had moved? But why she didn’t tell me? It made me remembered the first time we met. I hope it’s not the last time I see her.

Byeol, I really wanted to see you. Why wouldn't you reply my email? I'm ready to hear any explanation from you. But, a week after the incident, I didn’t check my email anymore because I believed that I wouldn’t receive any email from her. 

The star that I saw yesterday was gone. A long gone.

-----

4 months later.

I saw myself at mirror. I took a deep breath and then moved my hands and body along the music. I danced, danced and danced based on the choreography that I had learnt.

Saraganeun beobeul molla

Naraganeun beobul molla

Gyeoljeonghaneun beobul molla

Ijen kkumkkuneun bopdo molla

Nuneul nuneul nuneul tteora da ije

Chumeul chumeul chumeul chwobwa ja dasi

Kkumeul kkumeul kkumeul kkwobwa da

Neo kkumeuldaejima umuljjumul daejima wussup!

Geojitmariya you such a liar

See me see me ya neon wiseonjaya

Wae jakku ttan gireul garae

Ya neona jalhae jebal gangyohajin marajwo

Say lalalalala

Ni kkumi mwoni ni kkumi mwoni mwoni

Lalalalala

Gojak igeoni gojak igeoni geoni

To all the youths without dreams

I was panting and then went to my backpack to take a mineral water. Ah I’m so tired. I drank the mineral water then wiped my sweat.

“Everyone did it very well today,” said someone. I smiled to him. He was Kim Namjoon A.K.A Rap Monster. I drank again before took my phone in my backpack.

Huh, three miscalled? I checked who was called me. I got three miscalled from mom. Why she called me? Didn’t she already know I was very busy? Hmm.. maybe it was an important thing so, that why she called me.

“Pack your backpack quickly. We must back to the dorm.” Namjoon Hyung reminded all the members. I just nodded and packed my bag and then all of us boarded the black Hyundai Royal Starex.

I took my Samsung from my pocket and called my mom since my mom was everything for me. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, Taehyung.” I smiled after heard the voice. I was very missed the owner of the voice very much. “How are you?”

“I’m fine,” She answered. “So, what’s the matter, Umma? What do you want to tell me?” I asked in curiosity. “Ah, it is about your cousin,”

I frowned. “My cousin? Which cousin?”

“Hyunggi,” Hyunggi? Ah… That cousin! I made an annoying face! What he wants from me?

I sighed. “So, he still alive?” It was like a cynical question but who cares? “Don’t be like that, Taehyungie,”

“He visited our home today after a week resting. As you know, he was back from army and he wanted to meet you but I told him you are not recently at home.” Thanks, Mom. “But he said he will email you his photo since you are forbade me to give anyone your phone number,”

A photo? No, Thanks. “Perhaps a photo of him and his muscle, right?” I guessed. “Don’t dream I will check my email,” I grumbled. “Don’t be like that, Taehyung. Please check his email and reply it,”

“Ugh, umma?” I whined. “No no no… you must check it no matter what,”

“Okay, I will!” I promised. “I just want to tell you that. You can continue your work,”

“Okay. Bye, Umma!”

“Bye,”