Chapter Thirteen - The Suprise Part Two

Khadija's P.O.V.

At this moment I wished I actually never came back home, but I did and it happened. Now I understand the meaning of everything happens for a reason, the reason that I came today was because of this. It was so sudden that I didn't even know what to say. Me getting married means starting a new life with my life partner, is not that I didn't want to, but I hated the idea of boys from the beginning, everytime people say girls are weak and boys are strong, it might be right in a way, but I really hated who ever says those kind of things, because I belive girls are way too strong than boys because girls go through so much when boys don't. I didn't hate Ismael because... part of me really liked him, but if I get married it means there will be no more secrets I have to tell him everything, and to begin with I thought this would happen later not this early. What should I do? Allah please help me! In this kind of situation I have no one but you, please Allah halp me.

"I..." I stopped I don't know what to say, I don't want to hurt anyone with my answer, I took a deep breath and looked at everyone who was waiting for my answer.

"I think it's a yes from Khadija." My mum said as she smiled at me. "I think it's time for you to get married, and you do not need to worry about us because we will always be here for you."

"Mum but-"

"No buts hun, trust me you will thank me for this later so, don't worry, okay?" I just kept quiet without answering back whatever I say it's not needed at the minute, no one cares, they wouldn't eve listen to me, so there's no point of saying anything. After I finished eating, I stood up and looked at everyone before leaving and then went straight away to my room, there was nothing to be done at the moment. And I'm sure the marriage will be very soon, it might even be next week or tonight. No! Maybe tonight is impossible that's a good thing.

I finished everything that was on my plate and stood up, I looked at everyone and then I went straight away to my room, do you know why I looked at them? Because I just culdn't say what I wanted, agh it's so annoying. I'm going to pray asr, I went to the toilet and wudu after that I came out and went straight back into my room. After I finished praying I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get married but I don't want a big wedding party I think nikah will do, I think I'm crazy! What's happening to me?! there was a knock on the door straight away that it took me off my day dream, I stood up and opened the door, and guess who it was! It was Ismael, he came with his own legs.

"I'm sorry." He said as he looked at me.

"Don't you think you apologize a lot to me?" I asked as I crossed my arms and stood firm.

"I know... it's because... I always do something maybe you don't like, I'm really sorry I got forced too, so please understand."

 "It's better if I gret married to you... than getting married to a person that I don't even... like or know." I said under my breath hoping he won't hear what I just said. I was out of my mind. What's wrong with me? I don't know maybe I'm completely crazy now.

 "Then we are good? I think that's enough as long as you don't mind, I was worried for nothing." Oh my god, he heard me! "I will see you later then... bye." With those last words he left. I closed the door as soon as he left.

Now I will have to act like a good wife, cook, clean, wash dishes and do the laundry, amazing! No I'm just kidding all of those are something I can't do for men. I hate it so much! I don't mind if they are helping me with things but I hated when I am the one who does everything. I just hope he's not that type so that we could actually get along pretty well. What's wrong with me? I can't understand myself.

After a while my mum came into my room she sat down on the bed next to me, she took my hand and placed it in her's, I really liked the warmth of her hands, I love my mum even though she wants me to get married, because I believe she has a reason for this even though shes not really telling me. Could it be that my uncle told her? No it can't be. Is she doing this to protect me? Maybe not, maybe it's because marriage is something everyone should do, I guess?