Chapter Eleven - Memories

"I'm sorry." I apologised again as I looked at him, the only reason why I was smiling it was because he was smiling too, starnge right? Right?! He's not mad, but instead he's smiling like an idiot so am I. I shouldn't say that but I'm a bit surprised, is he going to attack me after my part time job is over? Is he going to complain? Agh why am I so worried? Let him do whatever he wants. I'm not afraid. I'm only afraid of Allah and that's it.

"It's okay... I guess." He said. So he's not sure, oh my god what have I done? "Even thought it burned me really bad... I think I can let this one go." He finished, so he's okay with it? He's really a gentleman. Agh what am I thinking about?!

"Thank you." I siad. "And I'm sorry at the same time." I could break into tears because of this man kindness or should I say Zain like what his friends called him?

"Are you going to go out like that?" His friend asked, why is he even bothered? It's not like it's him the one who is going out looking like that. 

"Wait here, I will go and get you another shirt." I said as I remembered there was a shirt in the staff room.

"No it's okay, you don't need to get me a shirt." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder because I started to walk away, now he really is annoying, doesn't he know that touching a girl is haram? Whatever he's not Muslim after all, wait! Still.

"No, it's okay I will go and get it, it's fine who know's you might get shot by someone as soon as you go out of this cafe just because you're wearing that shirt." I said as I looked at his friend who talks a lot and gave him a get-lost look. Suddenly he let go of me and placed his hand on his mouth to stop himdself from laughing, did I say something funny? I left and went to the staff room to look for a shirt that I can give him. I looked everywhere and finally found one, Alhamdullilah I'm so happy, I went out really quick and gave him the shirt.

"You can go and get changed in there." I said as I pointed at the staff room, I think he can get changed in there.

"Thank you." He replied softly as he took the shirt and went in the staff room to get changed. I sighed at the stupid thing I have done today, I need to be careful.

He's friend looked at me from the top to toe and then he smirked. Who does he think he is?

"What's your name?" He asked as I turned my back to him and started to walk but stopped and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Curious?" I asked but it sounded like I was flirting with him when I totally wasn't. Agh, why did I even reply to him? I should have ignored him or something.

"Not really." He replied with a smirk. "but I think I would like to know the person who spilled the coffee on my friend shirt name." He finished as he crossed his arms. Well I think I will just tell him because I might get into trouble if I argue with him any further. I mean like complain that I was rude to the customers.

"My name is Arhama, and I'm not really interested into your name like you're in mine." I replied with sharp words, to be honest jerks like them don't desrve my respect but Zain was really nice unlike he's evil friend. 

"My name is Alex even though you're not interested, I don't really care I'm just saying it so that we both are equal." He said with a smirk on his face, before I could reply to him Zain came with a grin on his face while looking at me. I won't lie to you, I actually smiled when he came, don't ask me why, I just did no special reasons. Okay?!

"This shirt is actually good." He commented as he looked at Alex (as he said that was his name) and then at me.

"Well, I'm sorry again but right now I'm kind of busy... so I need to go... I guess." It seems like I'm out of words I didn't even know what to say. Cool.