Chapter Fifteen - Secrets

Khadija P.O.V.

"Oh, it's Khadija!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Aki standing there smiling as he walked towards us. I quickly looked at Ismael, since Aki is guy Ismael wouldn't feel good about. Actually, who would? Aki is the guy I used to work with when I used to be one of the FBI, and work on serial killers cases. But it's finished now. I wonder if I would ever go back to do it agian. Yes he is Asian, he's Japanese, I know it's haram but I was a bit crazy back then.

"Oh! Hey, Aki." I replied as soon as he was standing in front of me, as I waved my hand at him.

"How are you? It's been a while? Are you doing good?" He asked as he smiled. To me Aki was like a friend, I know we shouldn't have guys as friends, but it just happened.

"I'm good thanks, and yeah I know, I was a bit busy, just a little bit busy, that even you can't imagine." I said the last words quietly to him. for a second I forgot Ismael was there and we were having our own conversation. Oops?

"Good to hear that, but who... is he?" He said while ponting at Ismael.

"Oh... he is... Ismael? Yeah Ismael." What's wrong with me? "Ismael this is Aki. Aki this is Ismael." I don't want to tell him that Ismael is my husband, no special reasons. I don't have any that kind of relastionship with Aki, he is just a friend, plus he is already married.

"Hi, I'm Ismael Khadija's husband, nice to meet you."  Oh no, he didn't say that, right? I heard wrong. I looked at him with an annoyed face, but he didn't pay attention to it. Guys can be really annoyng sometimes.

"Hey, I'm Khadija's-"

"School friend. We used to go to the same school." I cut him. There's no way Ismael should know how crazy I was back then, I don't want him to know, it wouldn't be a good idea.

"Aki we need to go." I made a call me later sign, and he nodded understanding what I ment. I grabbed Ismael by his hand out of that place. Alhamdulillah nothing to worry about now.

"Is he really a friend?" Ismael asked as soon as we came out.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased him. I want to see his reaction.

"Well yes! I'm your husband. Just kidding I did get jealous because he is a guy, and you need to be extra careful." He said with a smirk.

"Does that include you?" I asked while smirking back at him. "You're a guy after all."

"But there's a big difference, I am a guy, that's right but I'm your husband, do you get my point there?" I couldn't stop but laugh at his annoyed expression. "You're laughing?" He smirked as he let out a little laugh. "Come here!" He said as he started to ran towards me, for some reason I got scared and started running like a crazy woman and the crazy man chasing after me. Ahaha this sounds like once-in-a-life-time stuff.

"Let's stop this." I said as I stopped to catch my breath. But he ran and came to me and then suddenly he carried me on his arms, and evenryone around us was looking.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" I shouted not loudly but enough for him to hear me, as I hit his muscle chest.

"Stay still." He said as he held me even tighter.

"Ah, you're embarrassing me." I could tell my cheeks are burning hot, I think they're already red.

"OH my god, Look at that guy, he is so hot." One of the girls said to het friend that was next to her.

"It looks like you're attracting too many girls." I said annoyed.

"Can't help it, it's not the first time."