Chapter Twenty Four - The Nikah And the confession

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say, I slowly looked over at my mum to see a reaction but believe she was shocked as I was. What surprised me afterwards was that she smiled straight away after looking at my dad, as he gave her reassuring look. I at the other side was still out of words, I dared to look at Zain and he just smiled. Is everyone playing with me or what?

"Are you guys serious?" I put my hand up in confusion while looking at them, one by one, everything seemed weird at this moment.

"Why? What's wrong?..." He asked and I just kept on looking. "Do we look like we are joking?" He continued after seeing my silence.

"No... but what about me?"

"We know what's better for you... so don't worry." He replied while smiling, I never got the chance to stay with dad or mum, because my busy life kept me away from them.

"I think I need to start worrying!" I replied with anger filled in me, their eyes widened in shock. I didn't mean it but I couldn't control my anger. I felt like all this was unfair. Everything felt unfair at this moment, but what was more unfair I felt left out. They didn't even tell me the reason why they were doing all this.

"We doing the nikah tomorrow at the masjid, make sure you're ready." He pulled the chair out to sit on stand then he pulled one for Zain too. They sat down and so did my mum afterwards. The guy I rejected yesterday is going to be my husband tomorrow, cool? Does this even make sense? Because to me it doesn't, at all. I took a plate and put my food in it. There was not a chance i would be staying here, I went upstairs while chewing everything hard, as if it would take all my anger away. With every step I took, I hit my feet hard on the floor making loud noises as i walk away, like a little kid, who's angry because his little toys got taken away. 'I'm so silly' I thought of myself as soon as I closed the door behind me.

I don't know what kind of feelings I have anymore. Zain got nice grey eyes Masha'Allah and just looking at his eyes makes me happy, it's like looking at the sky. He's got a nice personality that any girl would want, I mean even his proposal was cute lets admit. To be honest I never thought I would get a proposal that romantic. he's good looking, tall and his body is... BAM! Like a bomb it explodes, am I explaining too much? If so, I had no other choice but to add that, do forgive me dear girls for making you imagine everything. I was just too angry I had to go far with this explanation. But let me tell you this he is seriously well fit, by this I mean I think he's got six packs under that top of his. Now this is seriously going far, you guys didn't hear anything yet until I confirm it myself. 

I couldn't even eat properly because guess what? In like ten hours or even less I'm about to become Zain's wife. Time passed by really quickly as I just sat down here not caring about anything. I mean I do care but seriously making decisions in life its hard. Was this really the right thing to do? I just feel lost. I don't know what to do anymore, I just wanted someone to tell me what to do but then at the same time no. I don't know if my decision will be the right thing to do or not. Like for a minute my heart is telling me to accept, my mind or brain whatever you would like to call it in the other side it's telling me to not and to give it more thought. Who shall I listen to? Brain or heart?

"Brain or heart?" I repeated out loud.

"Heart." A voice came from outside my room, I looked over slowly to find my mum standing there, smiling like she caught me cheating on her. Well believe it or not that's how my mum face looks like right now. 

"since when did you stand there?"

"Since awhile ago, looking at your confused face made me want to help you a bit?" She looked at me confused as if she questioned me for the answer.

"Well thanks, you guys put me in a difficult situation."

"What do you mean?"My mum shout it as her voice went through my ears, let me tell you that really did hurt. It made me shocked, usually my mum never shout it at me before. Not as far as I remember. A sigh came out as I closed my eyes and emotions started to build up.

"Mum... I really don't know if I should accept the proposal or not." I said with all honesty as I open my eyes to see mum's face expression but all she did was give me a warm smile. She took my right hand and place it into her warm hand. It was that motherly warmth I missed for so long. 

"Listen darling, I know this is hard for you and to be honest it's hard for us as well, as we not used to staying without you. Zain came all the way here and asked your dad for your hand in marriage. You never know but he could be the one, don't you want to give it ago?" She asks while smiling. I love mum, I'm sure everyone does I mean how could you not love her when she brought you up? She looks after you, she fed you and even cleaned after your mess. If you have problems then honestly you need to fix up, look back and think about everything she has done for you. You can never pay your mum back for what she did, never as in ever. 

"Can I think about it more before I make my decision?" I ask as I look at her warmly. I feel like I will miss her. If I do get married it feels like I will not see her as often as I do now. And also dad let's not forget him...

Salam guys! I seriously know it's been ages and I sincerely apologise about it. I have been busy as ever this year is just hard. Anyways I said I will talk about having crushes so here we go. 

It's seriously normal to have a crush but the best thing to do is to not take it far honestly. As long as you don't talk to the person and you don't take it to the next level it will disappear thy don't last long sometimes. But leave it all to Allah cuz trust me no matter who you like now you will need up with the person Allah has in mind or in better words the person Allah has already written for you. He knows better you might think that person is good for you but Allah knows best. Just fill your heart with Allah and the love of the religion. I realised when I fill my heart with something else nothing works out but when you fill it with the love of Allah, he makes things go easy. Don't forget to pray your daily prayers, the dua and the atkhar please guys it's really important.

Okay I will shut up now lol. So don't forget to vote comment your opinions and do follow me. I honestly appreciate everything guys thank you.