Coffee with celebrities

Chapter 2:

Ainsley's POV:

"Ainsley Lunch is ready." Gigi yelled down the stairs. I ran down to join her at the table. We talked about random things. I told her about last night.

"So celebrities were in my shelter?" She asked happily. I nodded and she was very happy. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled out the ancient phone. I never felt the need to have the newest phone out there because I could spend my money on something important.

Hey Ainsley, this is Tom from last night. I was wondering if you wanted to meet me and the boys for some lunch?

I hit the reply button.

I would love to! I just ate lunch so how about coffee?

I was happy. I had been in a pretty dark place when Gigi took me in. But now days i was better. I used to be the kind of person that was the fun one who did things without thinking but not anymore. I have changed a lot.

Sounds great! Meet us at Starbucks in half an hour?

i replied.

will do!

"Gigi I am going to go meet the boys from last night for coffee, do you need me to stay and help with anything?"

"No dear go and have fun." I smiled and ran upstairs to change. I put on a skirt over my White shirt and some brown flats. i put on some gold and brown jewelry and put my curly hair into a cute bun with a bow under it. I did a double check and ran out the door. I walked into the door looking for the boys.

"Ainsley over here!" I heard someone yell. I saw the boys waving me over and i went and joined them at their table.

"Hi guys!" I said brightly. We talked for a while about all kinds of things. I learned how old they all were and were they are from.

"I have always wanted to go to London." I said.

"You should someday!" Jay said brightly. Just then Tom's phone rang so we sat quietly to let him talk.

"Crap guys, our assistant just quit."

"Why?" Max asked.

"Something to do with not liking being far from home." Tom said. I wish i had an assistant. "Now we need to find a new one before we go back to London." They all were thinking quietly then they all turned to me.

"What?"

"Ainsley will you please become our assistant?" Tom asked with a puppy dog look. I looked at the others and they were doing the same thing.

"Guys i-"

"Just think you said you always wanted to go to London. Here is your chance." He said. Gosh he was pretty convincing.

"Let me think about it." I said and they all started jumping up and down screaming. "I haven't said yes yet."

"We are leaving in two days. I will Bring you your flight stuff tomorrow. We will see you later." They said getting up and leaving a confused me.

"Do it! You never have fun Ainsley." Gigi said once i got home. "You need friends, I do not count as your friend. I will be fine with the shelter alone. I promise."

"Okay i guess i will go." I grabbed my phone to text Tom.

You win

That was all I said. I went up to my room to get packing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Morning Of departure

"Ainsley!" The boys yelled when i opened the door.

"Come in i need to grab my stuff." Gigi came out to meet the boys. They seemed like they liked her, which was good. It was hard to say goodbye to her but i promised to call her when I got there. We got to the airport and I was kind of uncomfortable. When I got on the plane it was worse. Tom was sitting next to me.

"Nervous flier?" He asked.

"More like first time flier." It was true. He seemed shocked. But he didn't say anything which I was thankful for. It was going to be a long 7 hour flight but it should be worth it when i get there.