Power Couple (Epilogue)

"Hazza, it's beautiful." Louis beamed, holding Tommy in his arms. Harry smiled in appreciation, setting Darcy in the crib and tucking her in.

"I'm glad you like it. The lads helped me finish it."

"They did a good job helping. Thank you."

"Eleanor also told me to tell you you can start working whenever you feel is best."

"I'm fully recovered. But I think I'll wait until the stretch marks go away."

"That's real soon then."

"Because I insisted to but baby oil or petroleum jelly on them. You're welcome."

"You know, I'd love you whether you had stretch marks or not."

"Yeah, I know. But I still liked working, so I'm glad they're going away." Louis gently placed Tommy in his crib, tucking him in as well.

"Look at them. They are such easy babies." Harry cooed.

"I know. I really hope they'll sleep the entire night."

"Whose taking the night shift?"

"I am. Your season's not over yet. I'll be here to take care of the twins."

"And I'll ask Zayn to come over and cook for you."

"Why?"

"Need I remind you of the wayer incident?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"That was one time, Haz."

"Three times." Harry mumbled bluntly.

"Ok, ok. No more picking fun at my horrid cooking skills. Can we go to bed now? I'm knackered."

"Sure, nothing's more tiring than being on bed rest for two days." Harry said sarcastically. Louis swatted at his arm playfully.

"I was stuck with to children, learning how to change a nappy and such. It was torture."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up and get your beauty rest." Louis kicked him once he lay in the bed.

"You try getting pregnant and being trapped in a hospital and tell me how you feel." Harry rubbed his calf, frowning at Louis.

"No can do love. I'm a top." Louis giggled lightly, settling into the pillows.

"Then shut up because you have no idea what I went through."

"Not all of it, but that's all over now. Get some sleep. Heaven knows we won't get much of that anymore."

~First Steps~

"Louis, I think I got it. No, I don't. Wait! Oh no, I'm recording my-"

"Harry shut up and give me the camera because you clearly can't work technology." Louis huffed as he and Harry exchanged places. Louis took the camera and Harry took Tommy.

"Sorry Papa can't work the camera, kiddo. He's too busy working on his feet."

"Which is why we're training him to walk. He's going to be the fastest one in the football club."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you get out of his way?" Harry stuck his tongue out at the camera, then turned his attention back to Tommy.

"I hope it's not gonna be this awful when we potty train them. For the record, we will NOT record that."

"Why not?"

"I don't think our they'll appreciate looking at THAT when they're older."

"Hush, we're filming them."