Cause I Cant Come Back Home 'til They're Singing

“Notin, Papa!” Aiden gives him a cheeky grin. He giggles again when Louis sticks out his tongue.

“Boo,” Louis whispers into Harry’s ear, wrapping his arms around his waist.

“Should have known it was you,” Harry laughs, turning in his arms and ducking down for a quick kiss. “Enjoying the party?”

“Yeah, it’s really nice, babe. Everyone is so proud of you and they can’t wait to get their hands on the album. I’m pretty excited to go around with my wedding ring and tell them you’re all mine,” Louis grins.

“We should get a family picture to put on instagram,” Harry says.

“I think that’d be great,” Louis smiles. They ask one of the waiters to snap a cute picture of the three of them and Harry posts it with the caption my favorite people dressed to the nines.

“Hey, Harry,” Louis says softly, holding Aiden on his hip and watching Harry post the picture.

“Mm?” Harry asks, not looking up from his phone.

“I’m pregnant.”

Harry looks up and a smile spreads across his face. “We’re having another baby?”

“Yeah,” Louis grins. “I was going to wait until after the party but it slipped.”

“C’mere,” Harry says, kissing him deeply. “Another baby.”

“Yeah,” Louis smiles softly.

“Baby?” Aiden asks, yawning. This whole party thing is a lot for a three year old.

“Daddy’s going to have a baby, Aiden. You’re going to have a little brother or sister,” Harry says.

“I big brother?”

“Yeah, you’re going to be a big brother,” Louis smiles.

“Baby cute like me,” Aiden announces.

“Yeah, the baby is going to be very cute just like you,” Harry smiles.

“You’re both cute,” Louis whispers.

“So are you,” Harry replies and kisses him again.

Louis is glad he accidentally went out with a popstar.