Power Couple (Part 5)

"Harder! Oh God, Harry your so big!"

"Fuck! Baby you look so pretty like this. You're such a whore for me, yeah?"

"Shit, Harry, yes! Yes! I'm such a whore for you! Only you! Oh God!" Louis' eyes rolled into the back of his eyes as Harry pounded relentlessly into his prostate with exceptional force. Harry moved Louis' legs from his waist and pushed the to his chest, giving him better access into Louis' tight heat.

"So flexible. So pretty. So fucking gorgeous."

"Harry!" Louis' toes curled in pleasure as he came onto his and Harry's chests. Harry groaned at the sight and spilled his cum into Louis.

"I know I've only fucked you two other times, but how do you somehow manage to become tighter?" Louis laughed lightly and ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

"It's a gift," his legs went back to Harry's waist. "But I don't know."

"You're a gift."

"And you're too precious. I can't believe we're shagging again. We are horny little bastards, aren't we?"

"I'm perfectly ok with that." Harry yawned. Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"You tired?" Harry nodded. "Yeah, me too. Sleep well then." And in minutes, Louis and Harry fell asleep in the same position: Harry still inside of him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Three months ago, him and Harry started dating. Two months ago, he's gained a noticeably small stomach and large appetite. One month ago, he moved out of his and Zayn's flat and moved into Harry's. Now, he's in the studio whilst Harry is in practice.

"El? Ella? Ellie? Eleanor? Could you please do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you please run to Tesco or something and get me some goldfish?"

"The snack? Love, are you hungry again?"

"Starving. Please? I really need some right now."

"Sure. Are you ok? You've gained quite an appetite lately. You aren't upset with Harry, are you?"

"No! Harry and I are doing great! But I think needs to worry about footie now that the season's begun."

"Alright, I'll be back."

"Thank you."

~ ~ ~

"Alright, Lou. All you have to do is lay on your side and pose for a few pictures. Then you're done for the week."

"I don't know, Ni. Every time I'm on my side now, I get sick. How long will it take?"

"No more than thirty minutes, if that's alright. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. But I've been getting sick lately. I can barely keep my food down."

"Maybe we can work something out. I happen to like that bed."

"Lou! I'm back from Tesco. Here's your goldfish. Eat up, darling. We just need a couple of pictures, then, we are editing the commercial we shot last week with Harry. Then, you can go home alright?"

"Yeah ok." Louis kindly took the goldfish and opened them.

"We need to work our way around this," Niall began in a hushed whisper. "Louis told me he gets sick when he's on his side for too long."

"Did he and Harry have a little spat? Louis hasn't stopped asking me to fetch some food, and he's been kind of emotional."

"He hasn't really done Harry in a while either, but I know they're still together. Harry dropped him off."