Power Couple (Part 12)

"Harry? Harry. I love you, but I really want to punch you in the face right now." Louis panted as he was rolled into his room on a gurney. Harry rolled his eyes lovingly at his boyfriend, choosing to smile goofily at him.

"Louis, your having our babies."

"It's too early."

"The nurse told us male pregnancies are different. They're probably ready, they're probably premature. Either way, we'll still love them."

"How will we get them out?"

"A c-section, silly. I phoned everyone else. Liam and Zayn are bringing some food, Niall is bringing his camera, Eleanor: her phone, and our mums: our siblings. They'll be waiting out the door."

"Are you staying with me?"

"Of course, Lou. See? I'm wearing scrubs.". Three nurses propped Louis onto the bed and prepared him for the doctor.

Louis sniffled, but not as a sign of tears. No, Louis did something much worse. He sneezed.

Harry faintly heard cries. His heart rate sped up when Louis opened his legs, a baby's head peeking out of his hole. The doctor came in just in time for Harry to lose consciousness. Louis whined, but was comforted by a nurse.

"Oh, dear. He's already dilated. One of the baby's are already partially out. We can't do the c-section."

"Ok, prop his legs up, take hime to a room where he can gain consciousness, tell their friends and families there's been a slight change of plans." The nurse quickly followed orders and waved a clipboard at Harry's face to fan him. By the time his eyes opened, he was ushered to the hallway where he was met by everyone.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Gemma gave him her bottle of water, harry gulped it down thirstily and tossed it it the nearby bin.

"He's having a baby."

"We know, you called." Félicité smiled.

"No, he's /having/ it. Like, oh my God."

"He's having the c-section now. We-"

"NO! He's not," Harry shook his head frantically. "It's not coming out that way." Everyone's eyes widened comically.

"You mean-"

"Yeah, that's why I'm out here. I didn't know that was possible!"

"No one did." Lottie made a snide remark, seemingly enjoying the circumstances.

"So, he's? Oh, poor Louis." Eleanor frowned.

"You say the head first, right?"

"I don't know what I saw, I fainted!" Through the door, everyone could hear the faint screams from Louis, all wishing they could be there to comfort him.

"He sounds like he's in pain."

"There's a baby coming out of him, Niall. Of course he's in pain." Zayn said with a pained expression as Louis let out a particularly loud yelp.

The door flew open and a nurse came out. "He's been sneezing quite a bit. Is he allergic to anything?"

"He has mild allergies to hydraulics!" Daisy squealed.

"Hydrangeas," Jay corrected. "Why?"

"There are hydrangeas in the room. We have to get those flowers out!" The nurse called. Another nurse scurried over to the flowers and grabbed them so she could give them to a family member, pulling Harry in.

"You have to help us deliver the children. Dr. Meyer thinks Louis would need you around to make it possible." She directed Harry next to Louis.

"How are you doing, darling?"

"Your kid won't come out, you dumbass!" Louis scowled. And Harry, being the idiot he is, smiled giddily.

"Push, Louis." Louis nodded and held onto Harry's hand. The baby's shoulders finally pushed through, louis sighed.

"You're doing good, baby. Everything will be easier with this one." He was told to push once again. Louis pushed as hard as he could, squeezing Harry's hand a little too hard. Harry screamed in pain, along with Louis, as his left hand was crushed by Louis' smaller right one.

"I'm sorry Harry." Louis wailed. His body relaxed for the first time in the hour of events. The baby was finally out. Harry sighed, looking at the digital clock on the counter. /00:01/ it read.

"Alright, Louis. One more, and you can finally rest." Louis sniffed again. Harry cooed about how beautiful Tommy was, seeing he was the first born.

"Ok, Louis. You know what to do." Louis nodded again and pushed, as hard as he could. He sniffled again, opening his mouth for what Harry assumed was to yawn but no, he didn't yawn. He sneezed.

Dr. Meyer's eyes widened in amazement. "Wow, that was quick. Congratulations, lads. Both of your children will be cleaned and examined, then you may hold them as you wish. We'll need you to fill out the birth certificates." It was 00:03 at this time. Louis released Harry's hand and slumped back into the sheets.

"You did it, Lou."

"We did it, Hazza," Louis corrected. "Aren't you supposed to be filling out the-"

"Oh shit!"

~ ~ ~

Harry looked down lovingly at Tommy. His soft hairs covered part of his forehead like Louis' did. He couldn't see his eyes yet, they still won't open for about another hour or so. He knows they'll be blue though, all babies are born with blue eyes and the color will change to it's true color, unless blue is the true color of course.

He was back in his regular clothes, holding the boy in the blue blanket. He turned to Louis, who whas still in the gown, but holding Darcy, whose eyes were also closed.

"What do you think they'll look like?" Harry pondered.

"Tommy will look like me and Darcy will look like you?" Louis questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe they'll look like a mixture of both?"

"Maybe." The door opened gently as everyone peered in. Harry gestured them to come over and look at the babies.

"Oh, they're precious." Gemma cooed when Harry handed her her new nephew.

"They're so little."

"Both were around five pounds. They're miraculously healthy though."

"Miracle babies." Liam commented, holding Darcy.

"They're so easy. I thought it'd be more hectic."

"Yeah, because Harry passing out and you throwing a pencil holder at an authority's head is a typical labor." Eleanor muttered sarcastically.

"He told you about that?"

"The cop told us. And the good news is, the charges will be dropped." Niall laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, once you ever-so-kindly explained to the police that you needed Harry to help deliver your children, they realized it was an actual emergency." Zayn explained.

"But he still seemed pissed about the pencil holder. But then again, I bet he'd be like that too if he was in labor with twins." Gemma snickered.

"I'm just glad we got this over with." Louis groaned.

"Me too." Everyone sighed in unison. The room fell comfortably silent. The baby's were passed around, pictures were taken, tweets were sent, and Louis and the babies were to stay at the hospital whilst everyone left. Harry gave Louis and the children a loving peck and smiled.

"The house will be ready by the time you three arrive. I'll make sure everything is all set."

"Thanks, love."

"Anything for you, doll. Get some rest. Goodnight." Louis smiled and hummed before snuggling into the sheets, and closing his eyes. Harry turned of the lights and closed the door softly, leaving Louis in a peaceful slumber