Chapter Two

I got a ride with Alice to her house and opened the present she gave me and, of course, she was right, I loved it. I put it on and waited upstairs.

"Violet, Alice said its time to go down." I looked up and saw Rose standing in the doorway.

"Ok, let's go." I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs together. Everyone was waiting there for us, Alice decorated the living room and presents were arranged on the table. Everyone was dressed nicely so I didn't feel like the odd one out, thank God.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle apologized as I came down to the last step.

"Its perfect, thank you." I grinned, they smiled as well.

"As if that were even possible anyway. Happy birthday, girls!" Esme said, I hugged her tightly and went on to hug everyone else.

"Thanks for this, even if I'm not really eighteen." I said making them laugh.

"Yeah, thanks." Bella spoke for the first time since I've seen her. There was a sudden flash, did I just have deja vu.

"I found it in your bag. Do you mind?" Alice asked making Bella shake her.

"Dating an older woman? Hot." I hear Emmett say to Edward.

"If you're going off appearence, you do know your dating a fourteen year old, right?" I asked while laughing, he looked down with embarrassment which made everyone laugh.

Rose walked over first and handed me a gift with a smile, she then gave one to Bella, "it's a necklace, Alice picked it out." She said, not really caring. I sighed, annoyed at her attitude towards my sister.

"Thanks." Bella said glumly and opened her gift. I opened mine and found a necklace too.

 I opened mine and found a necklace too

"Aw, that's so cute Rosie." I said and hugged, she chuckled. I was then handed a gift from Emmett.

 I was then handed a gift from Emmett