More fuckin fluff srry

"Coming," Zayn says, opening the door. He's a bit surprised to find Harry standing there at 10pm holding a bag of pretzels.

"Harry! What's up?" he says, excitedly, gripping him into a hug.

"Nothing. Good to see you," Harry says. "I came to see Louis."

"Are you to an item now?" zayn asks, raising an eyebrow. "No one tells me anything around here."

Harry blushes. "Eh. Sort of," he says, rubbing the back of his neck with his wrist. "We haven't really established it. We went on two dates so far."

"Ay, well he seems to really fancy you," Zayn says with a smile. "I told you it would all work out. Are you feeling better about coming out?"

Harry froze, his green eyes widening. "What? Oh um. I mean I haven't formally come out... to my family and all. But here in Uni, I guess the word is out that I'm bi," he said with a nervous laugh.

"Sorry, lad. I didn't mean it like that. You tell whoever you want," Zayn replied. "But you're feeling better in general, about all that?"

"Yeah, for sure. A lot better. Freer even. I'm gonna let my hair grow out," Harry said with a toothy grin. It was such a simple thing, but it made him so exited. He could just be himself.

"That's awesome. I'm sure it'll look great," Zayn told him with a smile. "Sorry If Im holding you up to go see Lou."

"No problem at all," Harry replied. "It's good to catch up. How are things with you and Li?"

"Oh... Um," Zayn began, blushing. "They're good. He's just been a little distant lately. Not sure why."

Harry shrugged. "Hmm. Well we have a maths exam Friday. Could be that. Studying gets stressful," he suggested.

"Maybe," Zayn said with a nod. But he wasn't too sure.

"Well, I heard you two are coming to the date party," Harry continued. "Melissa's so excited to have such a big crowd."

"Yeah! We still have to decide on a costume," Zayn chuckled. "I vetoed most of Liam's ideas."

"Ah! So do me and Lou," Harry remembered. "Well, I'll see you later, Z. I'm gonna go check in on princess."

"Sounds good, harry. Good chat," Zayn replied. He watched as Harry made his way to Louis' room, and then turned around and headed back to His own room.

"Hey, Lou!" Harry said, jogging into Lou's room. The door was open, and he saw Louis, curled in a blanket, watching YouTube videos.

"Harry!" Louis cried out when he saw the tall, chestnut headed creature in front of him. He reached out his harms and Harry lifted him up, scooping him into arms and allowing him to wrap his legs around him.

"Missed you," Lou mumbled into Harry's shoulder.

"I missed you too, love," Harry replied, Plopping down on the bed. Lou remained in his arms, taking in every inch of Harry's hard torso and every breath of his floral cologne.

Based on his slurring speech and uncoordinated movements, It was very apparent to Harry that Lou was intoxicated. Gone was the witty sass master he had gotten dinner with. In his place, was a sensitive, cuddly ball of mush. And Harry liked him just the same — if not more than the sober lou.

"What are you watching cutie?" Harry asked, pointing to the screen.

"Nothing, nothing," Lou stammered, closing the laptop.

"Porn?" Harry giggled, his dimples forming.

"Nooo," Lou laughed. "No it was just videos of bloggers. Like this couple that has a cat and a house. I know it's silly. But they look so happy. I just wanna be like them."

Harry smiled, his heart filling with joy as he began to realize how simple this complex, sassy boy before him really was. He just wanted someone to love him, to be with him. To have a happily ever after with.

"Are you happy, Lou?" Harry asked. louis' blue eyes blinked open and closed a few times before he answered.

"Drunk Lou is happy. Sober lou is sad," he admitted.

"How come?" Harry questioned.

"Cause, I feel worry free when I'm drunk. When I'm sober I have all these issues. All those responsibilities," Lou explained. He's crawling onto Harry's chest now, making his way to his designated spot on his left pec.

"Mm. Well, sober lou has a lot on his plate. But I want him happy too. We should try to make him happy, yeah?" Harry said, pushing a stray strand of hair out of Louis' eyes.

Lou blinks and grabs Harry's hand away. "Hands are for holding, silly," he giggled.

"They are," Harry replied, planting a kiss on Louis' hand. "So why were you sad earlier?"

"Mm," Lou said, rubbing his eyes. "Too much to drink."

"Do you feel sick?" Harry asked, worriedly.

Lou shook his head, his bangs falling into his eyes a little. "Fat," he replied.

"What?" Harry stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Fat. Too much wine, it makes me bloated," Lou said, rolling his eyes.

Harry bit his lip, unsure what to say.

"Well, you know you're not fat?" he finally asked, a few seconds later.

"Mhm," Lou said with a nod.

"Good," Harry replied. "You okay?"

Lou nodded and wrapped himself around Harry's arm, kissing it gently.

"Yeah when you're here," He giggled.

"Aw, Lou," Harry blushed. He stroked Louis' back lovingly.

He was about to hug him, but suddenly,
Lou's stomach growled so loudly it nearly sent Harry jumping out bed, hitting his head on the ceiling due to his giraffe height.

"Lou," Harry said, tapping him gently. "Are you hungry love?"

Lou shook his head. "No, just drunk," He moaned.

It happened again, this time louder, and Harry sat up, examining Lou's sullen facial expression.

"Well, I'm hungry and I brought these delicious gluten free pretzels. Whole grain and low calorie," Harry said, as if he were advertising for the company.

He opened the bag he had brought with him, and began to eat one. Based on their phone conversation, He anticipated that Lou would be hungry and would need to eat a little to avoid a hangover for work the next day, but he knew he would refuse most foods. So he picked something semi healthy.

"Want one?" Harry asked, offering the bag to Louis.

Louis stared at the bag, his face blank, and then slowly took a pretzel and put it to his lips.

"Mm, they are good. I like salty," Louis said, breaking a smile.

"Me too!" Harry exclaimed. He watched excitedly as Louis continued to eat the pretzels out of the bag, albeit, slowly, and one by one. But he was still eating, and that was something.

They sat there, eating the pretzels in silence. Just reveling in each other's company, each other's presence.

When Louis was done eating, he handed the bag back to Harry and snuggled onto his shoulder.

"Thank you," he whispered, kissing his cheek.

"For what?" Harry asked.

"For showing me it's okay. That I'm gonna be okay," Louis replied.

Harry has never smiled wider.