14. Uninhibited

When Harry woke up the next morning after creating his Tinder profile, he was shocked to find that he had 13 new matches. Perhaps there were just a lot of horny people on campus, or perhaps harry was just really popular in the tinder scene. Either way, he felt smitten with himself, and happily flipped through the profiles, biting his lip in anticipation.

A lot of guys, according to Niall, swiped yes on everyone and unmatched later. But Harry was super selective in his swiping. He looked at the photos and bios carefully, and the location. He wanted his matches to be other students at U of Chicago, so he wouldn't have to travel too far, and he wanted to make sure they had a personality in addition to good looks.

Harry thumbed through the people who had matched him back. A girl named Christina with big brown eyes. Cute, but basic. Harry has been there before. Another girl named Allie. She was a neuroscience major and seemed to enjoy traveling. But still, Harry didn't find her worth messaging. Scrolling through a few more girls, Harry decided to look at the guys he matched with, his crotch tingling a little as he thought about getting with a guy for the first time.

First up, there was Dylan, a brunette football player from California. He had actually messaged Harry first. Harry opened it to find: "DTF, curly?" Harry blinked at the message, uncomfortable, and unmatched. No thanks.

Harry moved through the next few. Jason, a first year. Whoops. At first, Harry was open to younger male students because he assumed they also lacked experience. But on second thought, he really didn't want someone that young. Next was Jake, a blonde guy riding a skateboard in his photo. Harry shrugged. Maybe.

The next few were third years, some of whom Harry had seen around campus. They were all attractive, and one of them had even sent him a message "Hey! How's it going?" Harry was about to answer when he got a new incoming message from a more recent match: Greg.

Greg was Harry's dream guy if Harry ever met him. With big blue eyes, shaggy black hair, and rippling muscles, Greg looked gorgeous in his profile photo, a shot of him standing in shorts and a tank top on the beach. The shorts were hot pink, flashy and flamboyant, just like his bio which read: "move it or lose it. I'm a catch" with a fishing emoji next to it.

Harry smiled as he opened the message. "Hey, Harry. Where in England from you? You're way too handsome for this campus." Wow, blunt. Harry giggled, instantly messaging back. "Cheshire. And thank you, you're rather handsome yourself." Maybe that was a little forward, nothing like the way he would converse in real life, but it was tinder for gods sakes. This is how people talk on there, right?

"Why, thanks. What year are you? I can definitely show you around campus, so long as you're not a 'fresher,'" Greg replied. Harry giggled at Greg's attempt to use British English. "Yes, that's the correct term. But no, I'm not one. I'm a third year. And I'd quite like that," he replied.

"Great. Then let's QUITE do it. Free at 8pm tonight? We can meet at Devin's, a bar on thirteenth with a student lounge. There's a live band tonight," Greg replied. Damn, Harry thought, his eyes widening. Less than a day one tinder and he already had a date. Who fucking knew?

"Sounds good. I'll meet you there," Harry replied closing the deal. He was really glad Niall was asleep still because right now he had the biggest, goofiest smile on his face. It was really finally happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, two classes and one study session later, Harry found himself in his bedroom trying to decide between a purple and a powder blue button down. He decided on the powder blue, and paired it with black skinny jeans a Chelsea boot, running his fingers through his shoulder length hair to give it a nice touseled look. Perfect. He sprayed on a bit of cologne and popped a piece of mint gum into his mouth. He was ready.