Chapter 1 Part 1! [Monday~]

• Dedicated to Wolfie<3

OH MY BTR.

I'm writing a James and Kenlos love story. heh.

One of my best friends (she's not on here sadly :c ) is RPing this story with me. if you wanna look her up, her username is WolfArt-Rusher on DeviantART. ;3 That's the only way you can contact her about the story. I'm not giving anything else out, she might yell at me XD

So, I really hope you enjoy it. I also have @TheGraciePena on here RPing with us as Carlos, and another girl from dA named Kimmy. Gracie plays Carlos, and Kimmy plays Logan. I play James and Kendall, and Wolfie (Wolfart-rusher) plays Fawne. :3

Get it? got it? GOOD.

Kay. sooo picture to the right over there -----> will be of Jamess!

Song will beeee~~~ Far Away By Nickelback.

Enjoy!!

______________________________________________

James' PoV~

"James, could you pose like this for me?" The photographer asked, posing himself like he wanted me too.

I nodded, doing exactly what he did. "Peeerrrfeeeeeect~"

I sighed, watching the flash flicker many times, before the smiled sweetly. "That's it for today. Be ready for more in two weeks."

I smiled, grabbing my water bottle on the floor and started walking towards the lobby.

bbbbzzzziiittttttt. bbbzziiit.

My phone started vibrating, and I quickly took it out of my pocket, and looked at the message I recieved.

From: Kendizzzzle

Hey man. Gustavo wanted me to tell you that we're having a contest. It's gonna be a meet and greet at the PalmWoods, and then the lucky winner stays a week with us there. Spred the word! Here's the site for Rushers to enter on: [link]

I smiled brightly, as I closed the texting app, and went right to the twitter one. As usual, billions of messages from fans appeared, and millions of DM's from them as well. I'll have to check them all when I get home. I tapped the 'new tweet' button that has a little square and a pen on the button.

@jamesmaslow tweets:

Attention all Rushers! @bigtimerush is having a contest, where you can meet us, right here at the one and only PalmWoods! In addition, you stay the week here with us. How's that sound?! So go right ahead to this here website, [link] and submit as many times as you can! I will be tweeting the lucky winner in about a week, so enter quickly!

-xoxo JM ;)

I sighed again, sliding my phone back into my pants pocket. Glancing up at the lobby doors, I headed out, wanting to get home.

~A week later~

I sat at my computer screen in mine and Carlos' room. Carlos was already fast asleep, snoring loudly. I smiled, looking at the glowing computer screen while I sat there in pure darkness. The time finally reached midnight, and I heard my phone go off again.

From: Gustavo Rocque.

James, the winners username on twitter is: @BTRFanWolf. Tweet them and let them know to be ready at 10am. Their shuttle will be waiting.

A grin formed on my face, as I read winners username over and over. It really sounded familliar. I clicked that little blue button with the square and pena again for a new tweet.

@jamesmaslow tweets:

Hey, congrats @BTRFanWolf, you won the contest! Be ready at 10am tomorrow morning for you're shuttle. They'll bring you straigh to the PalmWoods. We'll be waiting for you in the lobby. ;)

-- xoxo, JM.

I clicked the sent button, and almost instantly people replied to my tweet, saying congrats the winner, and saying how sad they were that it wasn't them who won. I sighed, clicking on the contest winners username, and it sent me to her profile. I read her about me, and then glanced at her icon. And it was of me. Perhaps I'm her favorite? Maybe. I smiled at the thought of it.

I clicked on the follow button, and I was now following the lucky winner. Heh, this was extra. Considering she likes me. I wonder if I'm gonna like her.

I logged off twitter moments later, and shut the laptop down. I sighed, as darkness took over, and I couldn't see, as I stumbled over to my bed. I laid down, pulling the blankets over my head. I was tired. Real tired, but I still couldn't shake the feeling of recent events. Events that broke my heart, and left me sleepless for a week. And... it's still leaving me sleepless.

I tossed and turned, and tossed and turned until I just couldn't no more. I grabbed my iPhone of the nightstand, and plugged my headphones in. I shoved the earbuds in my ears, and laid my head back down on the pillow, beginning to search through the songs I had. I clicked on shuffle, and closed my eyes, letting the darkness completely take me over.