Chapter Three ♡

*Miranda P.O.V*

I woke up and try to remember what happen yesterday.  I met my other roommate named Niall and his not nice; he also called me loser, stupid. How dare him. I fix my hair and sit on my bed. Yesterday, Austin gave me a paper that contains rules and regulations. The rules and regulations here is only the same with some other camps but what got my attention is rule number 3 and 5.

#3 The Mess Hall (Cafeteria) will be only used every Wednesday. You need to buy your own groceries on Friday ONLY.

#5 If you are in a relationship with one of the campers; you are not allowed to share a cabin together.

I immediately go to the kitchen because I’m so hungry and planning to prepare my foods, then I noticed there’s a note in the table.

Hey Niall & Miranda!

    Good Morning!

    I already prepared a breakfast for the both of you and I hope you guys get along….  I really want to spend some time to the both of you but I have a meeting, Mr. Drake calls us in the middle of the night to inform us that we have a meeting and be sure that we are not late or else there’s a consequence. You know Niall how Mr. Drake hate us right? Oh. Wait, I should not write that because Miranda can also read this letter and I think she is friend with him. Hahaha. :D

PS: please get to know each other *wink* and Niall, can you tour Miranda around? That’s not a question btw, it’s a command :]

-       Austin

I ate the breakfast that Austin prepared for me and I think Niall is still asleep because it’s not been opened. I washed the dishes because I’m one hundred percent that no one will wash this except for me. I still need to know, who are cleaning this cabin, who wash their dishes and there are many question that I want to ask them. I prepared an orange juice; I sit on the couch and watch some movies.  I saw Niall going to the kitchen and eat his breakfast, when he finished eating. He sit beside me, look at me and smirk.

“Oh. You’re drinking Orange Juice, Do you want to spill it on me again” Niall said

“Ha. Ha. Ha.  I said I’m sorry and if you want I can do that again right now and I will not even apologized for it” I told him and he just give me a smile.

“Why are you here on a camp?” He said and grabs the remote on the table.

“Why should I tell you?” I asked.  I look at him and he is still finding a movie or a TV series to watch.

“Well, Maybe. I’m asking you that’s why you need to tell me” he told me sarcastically.

“No need to be rude, I will tell you.” he stopped looking on a movie and turn off the tv then he looked at me. “I go here because I need to relax”

 “Ohhhhhh.” That’s the only thing he said. I think he taught that I did something wrong that’s why am I here. He is absolutely wrong.  I chuckle just thinking of it.  He suddenly asked me. “Have you read Austin letter?” I nodded

“Yup, You?”

“Yeah. The letter include that we need to get along together and know each other. So I am thinking.”  

“What are you thinking?”

“Let’s ask each other a question that we want to know about each other ” he replied and I agreed. “Okay.”

“I’ll go first, what do you think about this camp?” he asked me.

“umm.. It was nice and kinda weird because of some crazy rules. What do you feel when you find out that I’m going to be your roommate? ”