Chapter Two ♡

*Miranda P.O.V*

The alarm wake me up, I was about to throw it but I remember that I was on my roommate room. I started getting up and I rubbed my eyes with my hands, I looked at the clock and it only 11am. I immediately go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.  As soon as I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth I headed to the living room.  

I see the boys are still sleeping on the couch, I can’t believe that I need find out who will be my roommate, and I go out to our cabin to see the beautiful camp. I see a man sitting on the grass.

“Mr. Drake?”

“Oh. Hey Miranda, How was your first day?”

“It’s kind of not good because the first thing that I did was cleaning my cabin.” I sighed.

“Cleaning your cabin?” 

“Yeah. The cabin was a mess, crumpled papers on the floor, some dishes to wash and many more. Btw, do you know who my cabin roommate is?”

“What yours Cabin Number?”

“Number 2” he keeps repeating the word ‘Cabin Number 2’ until he totally remember.

“You will be sharing the cabin with Austin and Niall. Have you met them? ” He smiled

“I don’t know but I met 5 boys last night.”

“Good luck knowing who’s your roommate Miranda, I need to go. Bye!”

I immediately go to the cabin and cooked a breakfast for me. I don’t know their name yet but I will find out later.  All of them woke up and the 4 of them leave immediately. 

“Bye Austin! We need to go before some counselors find out that we spent our night here. ” The curly boy said.

“Bye. See you later” Austin said and waved at them. So he is my roommate and he denied it last night.   

He goes to a room and I guess that his room and I go to the kitchen and cook some pancake. After 10 minutes Austin headed to the dining room and sit beside me.

“Can I have some?” Austin asked and I nodded

“This pancakes are delicious” he said and grab another pancake and eat it. When he finished eating, he decided to break the silence.

“You heard my friends a while ago mentioning my name right?” he ask with a grin and I nodded

“Yeah. Nice name, Austin” I said smiling

“Since you know my name, can I know your name?” he asked

I shook my head and said “No”

“It’s unfair, you know my name and I don’t know yours” he said

“Okay. Hi, my name is Miranda Collins” I said smiling

“I think I heard it before but I didn’t know where. --” I cut him off

“You may have known me Nikki Lee on a hit tv show Boyfriend Material and --”and now he cut me off

“You’re a great actress and to be honest I love your show Boyfriend Material”

“Really?  Thank You ” I smiled at him.

Me and Austin decided to watch a movie and we spent 4-5 hours watching a romantic, comedy film. We even watch some Boyfriend Material episodes.  He tells me something about himself, he’s single and there’s a girl that he loves but the girl didn’t remember him now and he’s on a same age as me. He has a lovable mother and he has a brother that also goes here in this camp and he said that he’s also our roommate. His nice, so I guess that his brother is also as nice as him and he has an adorable laugh. He is also one of the counselor/staff here, he teach the campers how to dance.