Chapter Five ♡

Before the football game that we are watching ended, Austin came and brings some popcorn. He told us that he wants to watch the movie "Insurgent". Insurgent is a great movie.

"Calling all the attention of all campers, you need to go to star park after 10 minutes. Everyone needs to go there to introduce yourselves. " Someone said using the Microphone

"Let's go?"

"Another Meet ups" Niall groans

"C'mmon Niall, There are many new campers here including this girl" Austin told Niall while tapping my shoulders.

"Encourage me first to go there? I'm still busy watching this movie."

"There are many new campers here"

"So?"

"That's mean new cabins, girls you might like to flirt, boys you will prank and of course a lot of food"

Ohh. So I think Niall is a player and loves to prank campers here and that's prove that his totally a badboy.

"Okay, let's go."

We go immediately to Star Park and there's a bonfire already. I think some counselors or campers are preparing some foods. There are many campers here talking, laughing. They looked friendly, Austin encourages Niall not to leave my side because I'm new here and once again Austin left because he's helping the other counselors. At first Niall doesn't want to stay with me and Austin whispered something to Niall and suddenly Niall agreed. We decided to seat near at the mini stage so that I can hear what's the counselors will say and know the names of the campers.

"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mr. Drake yelled using the microphone.

He doesn't need to use the microphone because honestly his voice is so loud.

"Now campers, I got your attention we will start now. Those who are seating there" he pointed the campers who is seating near at the lake "will be the one who will introduced himself or herself okay?"

There are 2 girls and 2 boys who go near at the stage. I think they are talking who will go first and I bet they are shy.

"Jasmine, you go first." Mr. Drake said so that's her name. She's pretty.

"As always, your name first then tell us if you are studying or working. You can also tell your parents work" Mr. Drake told Jasmine and she just nodded.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. I'm studying at USC and a part time model."

Jasmine is really pretty, no wonder she's a model. Oh wait, she's studying at usc. I need to talk to her and ask her about usc.

The next camper go up and introduced herself, she's also pretty. I think everyone here is pretty.

"I'm Mandy. I'm a photographer and I'm studying at NYU and my mom is a business woman."

Mandy is studying at nyu. Another person that I should talk about NYU.

"Hey. I'm Chris and this is my brother Dev. We're twins and a model. Our parents owns a resort"

The next campers go up and introduced themselves.

"We're the counselors here and if you have a question that you need to ask don't hesitate to ask us."

"My name is Ashley Park, I love to go parties and I'm the daughter of Mr. Park the owner of Park Restaurant."

"Wassup. My name is Stephanie Cruz, what can I say about me? Wait. Oh right I'm a model and my mom owns SCruz Car Company."

"I'm Blake. I'm an athlete and part time model. Our family owns a company"

"Hey! I'm Tyler. I'm a model and I love to sing and my dad is a business man while my mom is a business woman

"Aaron is my name. If you want my number, just ask me later girls. Okay?" he wink and added "Our family owns AA Malls"

"Oh. Look it's the campers on cabin 3. They didn't left each other, how sweet. " Mr. Drake commented. Everyone laughed and they continued introducing themselves. I didn't focus too much because the campers that sited near us are keeping on taking some pictures of me. Are they paparazzi or fan girls? And they are giggling? Why are they giggling about?

"Miranda we're next" Austin told me.

Austin came back as he finished helping the other campers. As for Niall, he's just using his phone. He's texting someone or playing a game in his iphone.

"Who will go there first?" Niall asked Austin, both of them look at me and before they can say anything

"Certainly not me. I'm just new here" I just told them

"Okay. Austin you go first" Niall told Austin

"Why me?"

"Because I'm just a simple camper here" Niall told him

"Oh really? A simple camper niall? Does the simple camper will not obey the rules and regulations here. I guess not" Austin answered him

"You're a counselor and I'm not."

"That's it? Because I'm a counselor. So, if I'm not a counselor I will not be the one who will introduce first right?

"Absolutely Austin." Niall said

This two keeps on arguing in front of me and we will the next one who will introduce ourselves. Some campers are looking at us, those campers who's not listening to the one who are on the stage. "Shut up guys, Stop arguing. My head hurts, I will be the one who go on the stage first okay?" I told them. They looked at me and nodded, we created a line. I'm the first one, next is Niall and last is Austin. Later on, they high five each other.

"You guys tricked me." I told them and they just laugh.

"Hi, I'm Miranda Collins, My dad owns the Collins Hotels and I'm a celebrity."

"Ohmygoshhhhhh! It's Miranda Collins. I'm your biggest fan" 2 girls scream. I think they are fangirls.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh. She's my idol shut up and I'm her number one fan" other girl said

I just smiled at them

"I'm Niall Evans. Our family owns a restaurant and the Evan Hotels"

I think Niall is one of well-known here on camp or should I say one of the popular here. Why? Girls are screaming his name. He can be now a celebrity to be honest haha

"Hello. I'm Austin Evans. I'm a counselor here and Niall is my brother and if you're listening to Niall you will know what our family owns. That's all. Thank you" Austin bows to the campers and we all laugh.