Chapter Twelve

Yoo! This is my final chapter to this book I'm really proud that I was able to finish it before I quit

Yoo! This is my final chapter to this book I'm really proud that I was able to finish it before I quit. Soo enjoy!!

The week away from school actually didn't last long. Minghao didn't expect it to. Nothing lasts very long if you're getting to be lazy or having fun. For some reason thats how the world worked, but that sucked.

He wasn't looking forward to going back to school. Or doing anything at all. Just his life had kinda went down every since that day in the gym and he didn't want to deal with any of it any longer.

Of course he still had to go to school as soon as his suspension ended. Minghao's parents encouraged him that he could finish the year. There was only a few weeks left and he only had to finish that off and it would be over, but he didn't want to.

It seemed like the world would make sure his last few weeks of highschool wasn't that good. Though there was Jun. Jun made his life better somehow. Even if he was a bit mad at the other. There was no real reason he was angry with the him other than the fact that he made him look like a pussy in front of the guys he was threatening.

He wanted to talk to Jun. But he was scared to. Truth was, Minghao had fallen so hard for the other. Which was to be expected, but not so soon. He wanted nothing more than to text him, tell him he's sorry for being a bitch and then they could just cuddle and enjoy eachothers company.

That wasn't how things worked with Minghao though, he had too much pride to apologise. If only it was so much easier. If only life was so much easier.

So the ride to school was painfully short. He could already feel eyes on him as he was drove up to the entrance. Or that was just his anxiety talking and no one was staring at all. Most likely the second option. Before he could break down and beg his mother to take him home, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car with his things.

The good thing about being deaf, was the fact that he couldn't hear if someone was talking about him. Now however, that's changed. He could hear them, though it was faint and kinda foggy sounding, like he was under water.

It was just a group of girls saying how he was involved in that big fight on the second floor, a week prior. Still, he didn't like any attention. Weather it was good they were talking or bad.

He just glanced at them quickly, seeing that their eyes were on him before he looked away and shoved open the doors to the school and headed in. It was best that he avoided any contact with these people.

Once he arrived to his locker he got his things for first period, then checked his phone. He had several ignore text messages by Junhui and a few from Seungkwan. It was him probably chewing him out for ignoring them the whole time he was away from school.