Chapter Seven

They are so pure I'm shook to the gods. Thank you enjoy :,)
Also this has nothing to do with SVT but can we just talk about GOT7'S new album and that Stray Kids finally debuted. I'm blessed🙃

-

Thursday and Friday went pretty smoothly for Junhui, with the exception of him becoming highly impatient. He couldn't wait till Friday. But really the only school day that was super slow was Friday. Thursday went by fast, probably because he was having fun. Junhui was becoming rather close with Minghao's friends. How they could be so sweet, he never did know. Especially Chan. Even if they were working on a project, he was still also hanging out with the other and having alot of fun. Chan's parents even ordered them pizza.

So it's safe to say that even if he only had to wait about eight hours for school to be out, he was still very impatient and didn't want to wait any longer. As usual, he told everyone at lunch what was happening after school and they were all rather surprised. With the exception of Jihoon, Joshua and Seokmin. They all saw it comming. Obviously they were bound to get together at some point. They were born to be together so that's kinda the thing with soulmates. Jun is just glad he likes his.

He didn't believe you could actually really hate your soulmate, but his mom's friend, very much dislikes her soulmate. It's probably the fact that he's very clingy and annoying, but somewhere inside, she's going to have feelings for him eventually. If she doesn't, well then that will be a first. So Jun doesn't believe that Minghao hates him. He simply thinks he's annoying the other, which he's trying to do less of, but it's actually difficult to not annoy someone who's easily annoyed and literally wants everyone dead fifty percent of the time.

Junhui concludes that he couldn't annoy Minghao that much, because he agreed to hang out. That and he's texted Jun first two times since they agreed to go play video games. He knew that Minghao had to like him somewhere inside of him. Or he just wants a friend.....no. he's got three of thoes. It also just occurred to Junhui that Minghao still doesn't know they are soulmates. He did plan on eventually telling him, but not at the moment. That was something that could wait. Unless Seungkwan has already opened his big mouth.

The blond shakes the negative thoughts from his head as Soonyoung began speaking to him again.

"You really gotta stop spacing out. It's creepy," the walking highlighter says.

Jun sighed and looked at his paper. The small pop quiz, that yet again, he would be turing in without any answers. Not that he cared really. They never went into his grade, but it would probably do him some good on the finals. It's a good thing Biology wasn't a course he really cared about. And one that he had to have a good grade in to tutor people.

The class before lunch always seemed like the longest as well as last period. Most likely because he was so desperate to either get to lunch or put of the hell hole kmow as school.

"I was thinking."

Soonyoung rested his chin in his hand and flipped his quiz over, since he's finished. "About?"

Since he found out Minghao's friends existed and were actually angels, he's been sitting with them in classes he had with them. He had art with Chan then biology with Soonyoung and Seungkwan. Thoes were the only classes, bit he made the best out if them.

Jun raised his brow and said, "Nunya. Do your work."

Seungkwan looked at Soonyoung's paper then back at Jun's empty one and snorted. "I think he's good, Jun."

"Oh hush. I'm just hungry and this class is literal bull shit," he complained quietly because well, the teacher got offended easily and they aren't supposed to be talking. Junhui likes to think he's a bit of a rebel.