Chapter Five

No matter how many times Jun was shot down, he just kept going. He told himself he wasn't going to give up. Jihoon had faith in him, when the rest of his friends didn't. Well Joshua was always motivating him from the start. He was just a optimistic guy. So he was always telling Jun to keep going and that he was doing great. Even on things that weren't related to his soul mate. It was really anything.

Joshua was the last one to join their little friend group at school. He had transferred from America in the beginning of junior year. At first, Junhui thought he was weird. He thought he was too happy all the time and that his love for chicken was a little weird. That's something Junhui does. Judge people right off the bat. It was rude and he needed to stop. But eventually they became good friends. When Jun wasn't with Jihoon he was with Joshua. His Korean name was actually Jisoo, and some of their friends along with most of the school refer to him as Jisoo, but he's explained before that he would prefer Joshua because it was the name he grew up with.

Junhui loved his friends. And he was thankful to have so many of them. They were all very nice and accepting in their own way. But sometimes they could get on his nerves. Like the time they were all gossiping about Minghao. He never had heard them be so rude before and it made him angry. Every since he scolded them all, they haven't said a word about him since. So that was something he liked about them. The good outweighed the bad for them. Seungcheol was like the leader of their group thing so most everyone followed along with what he said. So when he told Junhui to give it up, the rest of them did the same.

With the exception of Jihoon, Seokmin and Joshua. They were kinda pushing him to talk to him more if anything. Which was weird for Seokmin because he didn't really think that love was worth anything. He thought it was gross and stuff. The time that Junhui was going to talk to Minghao's friends, Seokmin offered to do it or go with him and help. He was just being a little weird. Normally Seokmin would freak out or gag. He hadn't done any of that the past week. So it was okay for Jihoon and Hansol to make out at the table....right next to Seokmin. They were doing that right now.

Everyone else was busy talking. Jeonghan was flirting with Joshua to make Seungcheol jealous as usual. Mingyu and Wonwoo were watching some tv show on Mingyu's iPad. Then there was Jihoon and Hansol kissing. It was cute. Junhao was always was jealous of their relationship and sometimes because Hansol was constantly taking his best friend. But whatever. He used to think it was gross. But it's cute. Whatever. And then Seokmin and Junhui were just sitting and eating, like everyone was supposed to be doing this hour. But oh well.

Seokmin shovled some rice into his mouth as he chewed it happily, making Jun look at him weird. He even seemed extra happy today. It was freaking him out.

"You uh....you're not throwing your food up into the tray..." stated Jun as he ate his own food.

Seokmin looked at him and said, "Why would I be?"

Jun hummed and took a bite of his own food then washed it down with his water. "Well, they are eating eachother's faces and your okay with it. You're being weird."

"They are in love, Junhui. There is nothing disgusting about love, except for how disgustingly cute they are," He hummed happily.

....What the fuck?

"Hmm...that's weird," his eyes kept watching Seokmin. He seemed like he was way too happy. Even if he normally was a happy person. Today was Wednesday. No one should be happy.

Junhui puts down his chops sticks and sighed."Okay seriously dude. What happened?"

Joshua leaned over on Junhui's shoulder and grinned. "That junior boy happened."

"Chan?" He questions.

"He's so....perfect. He's cute and sweet..." Seokmin carried on with all of the nice things to say about Chan while Junhui was just in shock.