Chapter Ten

So last chapter was a little depressing...sorry anyway, it's abt to get dramatic :,)

Jun's life went downhill in just a few days. Over something kinda stupid. Seungcheol was compleatly ignoring him, which ment he couldn't even sit at the table any more. Joshua tried to tell him to sit anyway, but it would be too awkward. Even Jihoon was super mad at him. Jun tried calling and apologising, but he wasn't having it. He didn't understand why. It was one mistake and he apologised, promising to make it better.

So Jun spent the next two days sitting in the bathroom to eat lunch. That's even if he had the appetite to eat anything at all. It was kinda gross, but it's not like he could go anywhere else. Jihoon had the car and Joshua always ate at school. He had no other choice.

Minghao knows about what happened with his friends and he honestly felt bad. He felt like he was comming between his friendships and that isn't the way to be, but he couldn't help that he liked Jun, plus they were soulmates, so can't they just accept that? The whole thing made him angry because he hated to see Jun so depressed. He rarely answered his texts and almost never talked to Minghao over thoes few days. He was tempted to go have a little talk with this Seungcheol dude, but he was too scared.

On the other hand, life hasn't exactly been easy for him since he started comming back to school. So it seemed the both of them were having hell right now. People had teased him before, of course he couldn't hear them and it never really bothered him, but it was worse now. The second he walked in the door, it's like he was the talk of the whole damn school. They all stared at him and whispered amongst themselves. Minghao couldn't understand what they were saying, but he knew it was about him.

There was plenty to talk and make fun of him about. Especially with the new hearing aid he had received. "Makes you look like an old person."

Yeah well, since when was it only old people who can't hear? It wasn't his fault he couldn't hear. He already felt like a outsider because of it. Why did they have to go and make it worse? People's words never bothered him until now. It wasn't just their words. They were writing things on his desk and leaving things in his lockers. It was really getting to him. It wasn't even all about him being deaf.

They wrote things such as 'fag' and 'queer' on there as well. Seriously? How did anyone even know? Honestly, this whole scenario was pissing him off and he didn't wanna go to school, but Thursday was going to be okay because him and Jun were going to the carnival. He was excited and just happy to get to spend time with him some more. Hopefully he could cheer Junhui up a bit since he was still pretty down.

Since he hadn't barely talked to Jun this week, he had to make sure they were still up for that. He didn't wanna make Jun go if he wasn't feeling up to it, but honestly he felt scared to approach Jun at his locker this time. That boy....Joshua was with him and they were talking so he was afraid it would start a fight or something. He went anyway, disregarding his fears on the subject.

"Hey Minghao." The Joshua boy said, making the taller wave at him with a small smile, and Junhui turned around seeing Minghao now and quickly shoved his things away.

"Hao! What's up?" He asked, putting his bag onto his shoulder.

"Are we still up for the carnival after school?" He signed to the other. Joshua didn't seem to know what they were talking about so he just stood there, but Jun's face dropped. That can't be good.

"Uh yeah! Definitely uh what time?"

"5 okay?"

Jun nods and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Yeah yeah, sounds good."