My Life Would Suck Without You - EPILOGUE

FINALLY THIS STORY IS 100% COMPLETED!

It may not be the most popular story I have written, but I really did enjoy writing it and that's all that matters.

Thank you to all the readers xxx

********************

"This is something borrowed and something blue" Faye told me, handing me a pretty hairslide with blue jewels on it, "It was my grandmas and my mum thought that it would be perfect for the wedding"

I turned the hair slide over in my hand, marvelling at how gorgeous it was.

"It's perfect" I smiled.

Standing up, I walked to my mums room where Rhonda was helping her to put on her wedding dress.

A year after they'd first met at the bookstore, Steve had proposed and six months after that they were actually getting married.

I was ecstatic for the pair of them.

"Mum, Faye brought this for you to wear" I told her, holding up the hairslide.

She nodded to show that she liked it and I put the slide in her hair, being careful to not mess up the intricate hairstyle that Rhea had created for her.

"You look beautiful mum" I smiled, feeling my eyes getting watery.

"Don't you dare cry!" Rhea commanded from the bedroom doorway, "I'm not re-doing anybodys make up"

I laughed at the tone of her voice and the fact that she was stood there in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

Like Faye and I, she was wearing a pretty blue bridesmaids dress. It was similar to the dress I'd worn at my last high school prom, except it was a deep blue, instead of grey.

Rhonda was my mums maid of honour and wore the same dress - but hers was a rich plum colour.

"I won't, I promise" I replied, holding up my hands.

Rhonda was still fussing with my mums dress so I left them to it and went downstairs.

Lance was sat on the sofa dressed the smartest that I'd ever seen him. He was playing on the xbox.

Typical boy - they can fit xbox/ PS3 time in, no matter what the special occasion is.

Faye had come downstairs and was sat beside him looking super bored.

"Mum's nearly ready" I informed Lance.

All the other men were with Steve at a hotel helping him to get ready and whatever else it is the grooms "team" does on his wedding day. Ricky was with him and I was dying to see just how handsome he would look in his suit. Lance was with us because it was him that was going to be giving mum away.

He nodded, keeping his eyes on the TV screen where his character was fighting another.

"I'm so excited" I smiled at Faye.

**************

The ceremony was beautiful.

Much to Rheas dismay, I cried my eyes out when my mum and Steve said their vows to each other.

She forced me into the toilets afterwards and magically re-did my make up so that it was no longer apparent that I'd resembled a panda throughout the whole ceremony.

We drove straight to the reception. It was an outdoor one and the weather was perfect for it.

Mum and Rhonda had composed the seating plan together and they'd purposely arranged for Ricky, Faye, Dan, Justin and I to all sit at the same table. We didn't get to see each other as much as we used to what with college, so it was nice that we'd get to sit down together as a whole group again properly.