01 Accident. [✓]

>>Kim Jisoo<<

Jisoo and Jennie went live and greeted the blinks good morning, after the live Jennie volunteered to cook their breakfast.

"Kimchi fried rice for today" Jennie exclaimed and started cooking, the other two went down to the kitchen too and took pictures of Jennie cooking, after awhile Jisoo stared in complete excite at Jennie with her hands clapping like a little kid with eyes full of sparks.

The Kimchi was done and Lisa helped Jennie, the distance of their hands was very close for the comfort of Jisoo, her face scrunched in curiosity as she felt the foreign feeling.

"Chaeng?" Jisoo called out to Rosé "What is it eonnie?" Rosé replied with a face full of confusion after seeing Jisoo's pouty face, "Look, i know you like Lisa" Jisoo started, making Rosé's cheeks tinted with pink and she nodded to let the older girl continue "Do you get.. You know.. Jealous?" Jisoo continued, causing Rosé to be in deep thoughts.

"Well..Kind of. " She answered, "Well what seems to be the reason you asked me?" Rosé asked "Well i think i like Jennie but i'm not sure." Jisoo replied while scratching the back of her neck "Did you get jealous with Lisa, when you saw her close to Jennie?" Rosé asked again "Yeah..Kind of? I don't know" Jisoo shrugged "You're in love eonnie" Rosé immediately said while having a big grin plastered on her face, making Jisoo flustered and there's a somewhat knot forming in her stomach.

"And you love Limario too" Jisoo retorted while giggling, making Rosé the one flustered, Jisoo immediately ran downstairs because she know Rosé will tickle her with no mercy.

It was the end of our 100 days stay at this house, all of the girls felt very sad because they had tons of memories in this house and they're going to leave already.

1 week later

All the girls went into the same universities, but had apartments of their own, YG Ent. decided that the girls should finish studying before fully debuting into music idols.

Jisoo and Jennie had same schedules and Chaeyoung and Lisa had the same schedule too.

Jisoo fell in love with Jennie, unfortunately Jennie got into a car accident and had amnesia.

Sadly she only remembers Lisa and Chaeyoung, and completely forgetting Jisoo and their memories together.

-a year later- (a/n: yeah im pretty lazy, sorry)

<<Kim Jisoo>>

School started and i was excited to see Jennie again. Lisa and Chaeyoung are really suspicious, i can sense they're hiding something from me.

I went to my classroom and i was happy being sitted next to Jennie, she was there looking out the window, and in deep thoughts i saw she had a bandage on her arm and it made me worry.

"Jennie, what happened to your arm?" I asked while pointing her bandage on the arm "What?" She asked, i was about to speak but she cut me off "Who are you?" Her question made my knees go weak, it was like a bullet pierced through my chest.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, your bestfriend can't you remember me?" I asked with a hint of sadness but remained my composure "No i think i didn't even meet you." She replied with a blank face, i sense this has something with Chaeyoung and Lisa, "Excuse me for a bit Jennie" i excused myself and went to go out i heard her murmur "Weird" another pain hits me but i fight it off and went to Chaeng and Lisa's classroom.