125 days too long

Chapter 2

125 days

125 days I have been looking for the woman I do not want.

125 days I have had NO SEX.

125 days I have been without my bed, my house, and my pack.

125 days of terribly hot weather and shitie climate.

125 days I have failed to find my mate, the one that will release me from a curse.

I think back to when 125 days of looking was just one terrible day of fighting with myself saying "dame it I'll just be cursed and the lady can take me!"

But that makes me look like a pathetic dog that didn't even fight back for his freedom. William Wallace would have been ashamed of me. (a/n famous man who fought for Scotland's freedom from the English)

I think back to when I thought this would be easy. I have no idea why I thought that because every single werewolf that went looking for his mate took at least two to four years. I guess I thought I was so damn good looking and perfect that the first town I went to would hold the keeper of my heart and bring me down to my knees like a whipped dog because that's how all the other mated men looked like. Whipped little dogs.

I don't want that.

I don't need that.

And hell sure I don't want to be a whipped little dog.

It's just not me. I like to explore my options and taste everything that just looks delectable.

People just do not understand that finding my mate will be almost as worse as getting my balls chopped off because a mate's job is to make you less of a man, right?

People tell me when I find her I will find true pleasure, find my world would be empty without her, and that being in love with her and her loving me will cause ecstasy in and outside the bedroom.

To me that sounds like totally shit. But I can see it in my father's eyes when he looks at my mom with the look of total admiration, awe, and that he is the luckiest damn man on the earth to have her. If ever an example of love, it is my parents. But after 30 years of being together your doom to fall in love with each other or hate each other but either way you lose.

I do not believe in true love.

However, I believe in caring strongly for someone but it takes time. The only problem with me is after one night I'm done with the bimbo and ready to claim and stick my flag for I'm the explorer claiming hidden jewels.

Because somewhere in me I just can not fathom finding one woman that would stop my thirst for exploring the unknown.

It's a problem but I'm content with it but too bad I do not have a choice.

The morning of waking up after I found out I was doom to either find my mate or get sucked into a woman who made me have to go out and find my mate I went through the five stages of grief in under twenty minutes. I was trying to conceive that all that from the day before was just a crazy dream but right when I was starting to smile for my creative mind I saw the damn book. I got so damn angry I started to punch my bed probable looking like a stupid immature child but I came up that my bed needed to soften up a bit.

After I started to calm down I started to bargaining everything I could to anyone who would take the damn curse away but right when I was about to promise I would stop sleeping around and finally find my mate I hit myself so hard on my head that I saw black spots across my line of vision. Realizing I was about to bargain the thing I would have to find to stop the curse from happening I actually started to feel depressed.