The Woods

chapter 3

THE WOODS

++++++++++++++++ 

For the past 128 days I have been looking for her. And when I finally found her scent my wolf rejoiced. I just hope it turns out to be her. I would hate that I spent so much time to be led to a hot dog stand or whatever.

But this scent is driving me mad with joy, lust, and hope. So it has to be her. I mean what other scent can drive me to run faster or not want waste time to stop to eat or sleep so I can get to her sooner. This scent is just so damn intoxicating and mouthwatering. The more I breathe in the stronger the scent gets. The more I think about how she will taste I can feel the saliva dripping down my mouth. My wolf is howling in anticipation and I cant blame him because I feel it too. Maybe getting a mate is not going to be so bad?

Holy shit! Did I just freaking say that?

Damn. I haven't even seen her yet and she is already got me wrapped around her stupid ugly fat fingers. I will NOT fall for her games and I will NOT let my wolf drive me to love someone. Saying this makes my wolf whimper but I don't care how he feels. He is a little bitch to be whipped already. He deserves it for falling in love with her just because of her scent. How can you love someone because of the damn mouth watering scent?

Whatever. All I know is that I need to run faster. I need to concentrate on her scent and find her and get this shit over with.

I repeat in my head, 

'My mate. My mate. My mate.'

Is all I think about and I push myself to new extremes. I run faster than before. I go tried but I ignore it. I ignore the pain in my muscles. I push myself to the point of collapsing but I ignore it. I just think about her. I let my wolf's mind to think of her. I let him picture our mate. I got to say though, if she is anything like he pictures her I might just actually like how she looks but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I get use to the pain. I get use to my chest aching and my sides burning begging for rest. I ignore everything except the scent. Running through the woods is hard but that doesn't stop me. The trees, animals, insects, and anything that gets in my way I just run around or jump off tree to tree to give me even more of some distance to my goal.

To my mate.

Nothing can get in my way. I will find her and I will stop this curse. I will not be tied down to any girl. I am a man. Men are the bosses. We are naturally stronger, faster, and some of us, like me, are smarter. It's the animal kingdom at its best.

Women have special qualities too. I mean if they didn't what would stop guys from being gay. But women has those nice curves, the boobs and nipples that you just want to suck on and give them the pleasure they have been denied. Or there legs that wrap around my waist to bring there core closer to my 'disco stick'.

Or there soft skin that makes you shudder when they grind their skin onto you or when you roam your hands all over their body feeling the silkily soft skin. Or their smell that brings you to your knees and bring your tongue up and down to taste the deliciousness they hold captured in between their legs.

Or their mouths that make you hard by just looking at them. The delicate lips that are so inviting and soft you imagine where those lips can go and what her mouth can roam makes you carve the touch of them. But my favorite part is their hair.

Long hair that you can hold on to and bring their mouths onto you or just to tug her head back to get the view of her soft neck and ears so I can nibble on her and cause her the best pleasure she has ever dream of. These qualities can bring a man down to their knees and never get up but me being a real man know when to get up and go find another woman and taste their deliciousness.

Its all about will power and if you look like me and women just throwing themselves on me its hard not to go and try every taste out their. It's like a buffet that's open to me all day long. Ha.

Damn. I just got off track, again.

I suddenly stop from running causing me to lose my balance and look like a complete idiot. A big brown wolf like me falling on my face would look quite humorous. Thankfully I don't have any of my idiot friends to laugh at me for the rest of my life. I get out of my thoughts and look at my surroundings.

The one thing or things that really catches my eyes is the trees. I have never seen such beautiful trees in my life. There are different types everywhere. There are tall skinny ones with soft bark or tall fat trees that are so round that five guys could spread their arms and still being to short to wrap around the tree. But the one tree that is quite magnificent is the tree about a mile away.

The enormity of this tree is quite breath taking. The tree must be hundreds if not thousands of years old. The bark is rough and a light brown and contains a beautiful white flowers but I can quite make them out even with my werewolf ability. The limbs are truly what makes the tree beautiful is because the curve and how many limbs have over time came together and twisted around one another. One limb that catches your eyes is the one laying on the ground. It has a huge hump and that then curves down to rest on the ground. But looking even closer to inspect I see that there is a person sitting one that limb. I sniff the air and I get a whiff of my mates scent but is not as strong.

Maybe this person knows my mate.

Making a quick decision I change back into my human form. My bones snapping and making noises that I try to block because it makes me sick to my stomach. The pain I have gotten use too but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt. I would never admit this to anyone but thinking of the pain to change into my true form always scared me shitless when I was younger. Us boys usually change around the age of 13 or 14 but before that we had meetings with the elders to always talk about the upcoming change. It was always the same bullshit but being little boys we listened and try to remember every single detail of each meeting.

Being back to my human form feels strange since it has been a long time since I have been human. I look down at my perfect body to see dirt and grime all over me. When changing to either form you must be naked unless you want to shred your clothes but we tie clothes around our ankles after we have changed. Taking the plastic bag around my ankle and walking off to a nearby creek to wash off I submerged my body into the freezing cold creek and I watch as all the dirt come off with a light scrubbing of my hands.

Getting out was harder than getting in because the breeze in the air whipping at me makes me shake with the coldness. I put my clothes on as fast as I could to escape the cold that is surrounding my body.

Slipping on a simple blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt that's lose but tight enough to show the muscle underneath. With no shoes on I walk toward the tree that moments ago I couldn't take my eyes off to talk to the person that for some reason smells of my mate.

I just hope this person can lead me to what is mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hey everyone. sry for such a long wait. starting school can be a real bitch and i just couldn't get down to write this chapter.  

i will try to post each week. that is going to be my goal. it will prolly be every saturday or sunday. however i feel on how long i want the chapter to be. i just want to say thank you again to all my new fans.

new fans=awesome lol

this chapter is again a little boring but its setting it up.  

vote and comment!!! 

comments are great. they really make me want to write so i can make u guys happy=)

lov yall!!

brittney