I'm NOT gay! so why is my mate a GUY?!?

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. Have you even been in one of those moods where you do not want to talk to any one or do anything? Well that's been me for the past two weeks. Maybe I am going depressed? Probably. Sigh. Anyways, again sry for the ridiculously long wait. Oo and you guys rock. Loved the comments. If it wasn't for them I really think I wouldn't be writing this chapter. I know sad on my part. Well lov to u all and especial to my awesome fans!!

++++++++++

CHAPTER 6

Being 19 sure is tough, especial since I have to go back to high school. I mean back in the day my high school experience was great and I had some great times in school. The girls were great. I even had sex during school a couple times during my infamous high school career. I loved it. The days I got lucky made my day full of high fives from my buds and jealous looks from girls knowing they were not blessed with my magic touch.

Ha damn magic touch? That's hilarious. Who even says that anymore? Whatever.

All I know is that it brought a smile to my face and by lunch everyone knew I had sex with whoever was fortunate enough to get with me. Believe the movies or not but people do not usually have sex at school and especially not at my school where all the people were mostly wolves and they can hear you. Can you imagine a teacher busting right when you about to get to your happy place?? Can we say "Hey bud, did that look as good as it felt?" However, thinking about it now that would have been hilarious.

Maybe I can do it this year since I have to go back?

That sounds like a great possibility because once my mate sees me and I see her we will not be able to hold our urges and with me not having had sex for a long time, a little too long, I am going to drag that butt of hers to a closet or to my car or any place really, just as long our pants are down, I will be ALLLL good. Really happy if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

I mean my mate will come straight to me, right? I know I never have to do anything to get what I want before. Will it be different since she is my mate? The other girls always come to me and the couple of girls I actually go to first its so easy to get them to do whatever I want from them its kind of sad. I mean one time I even got sisters to have a threesome with me, which let me tell you it was great and they knew what they were during. It makes a guy wonder if that wasn't there first time during that together.

But the truth most girls are just so desperate to get with someone that they will do anything. Pathetic, but hey, I get laid so I ain't gonna go complain, just as long they do not try to make conversation. Girls are not the brightest but what can I do?

Turn gay?? HELL NO.

Anyways back to the present and my just freaking fantastic life. Yea its just freaking peachy. Waking up before the sun goes up and getting ready just to see a girl, I don't think I have ever had to work so hard to get a girl and I haven't even see her yet. All I know she better be good in bed because going back to high school, really? This sounds like a bad love story just happening. Whatever.

All I know that stupid alarm clock will not shut up.

With that I stop trying to block the noise and decide its time to get up. I pound the alarm clock off a little too hard and roll over off my stomach to set up while rubbing the sleep from my eyes. (If you haven't notice I am not a morning person.) I stretch my arms above my head and try to get the energy to get out of bed. That's the hardest part is actually getting off the warm cozy bed even if this small twin bed is way to small for my frame but I was so tired I don't think I even moved when I landed on my bed late last night. I push off the bed and I do my morning routine. My morning business, -if you know what I mean haha-, shower, brush teeth, and put on clothes. It doesn't take much to make me look sexy but what can I say other than "Its all natural baby."