Idiot Hell

Hola readers of wattpad!!! I hope you enjoy this story. sry to my fans for not uploading sooner. I know I know I am awful. My spring break is next week so maybe I'll have another chapter but no promises it is spring break and do I love spring!!! Well ne-ways enjoy!!!!

Chapter 10 Part 1

After taking another shower and getting the girl out of my hotel room, I found myself filled with guilt and I don't know even know why. This is just freaking ridiculous! Did I not just 10 minutes ago get off from a GIRL! I just fucked a girl and it was great. Just great. It was great, just great! It was great!

'TY we both know it was not great. It would be amazing with our mate.'

There goes my damn wolf talking non sense again.

'I am ignoring you dude so SHUT UP!'

 Very mature, I know. With a sigh and one last look in the mirror to fix my hair because that girl really liked to rub her hands in my hair. I think she even scratched me but it healed before the dummy could make me bleed, which is hard for someone to do but what can I say, I am just that good in bed with GIRLS! With that last thought bringing a smile to my face I decided that it was time to go talk to the guy that's not my mate because I am not gay and go to school. I've already missed first but it's not like I need to go to school.

Shutting the door behind me I set off to the school. Still without a car, walking was the only option because I don't think this small town has a city bus and plus the school is like five minutes and it's not like I am in a rush to talk to the guy that's not my mate because I am not gay. So when I got out of my thoughts and looked up there was the most horrifying sight ever- the high school for rednecks. Walking into the school I could smell a scent that made my muscles bunch and my wonderland for girls to instantly go hard.

 Walking stiffly and rearranging my man junk, I take out my schedule and look at my 2nd hour and see that my precious time will be spent in English Lit. Finding the class was easy since this school really only consisted of one long hallway with the cafeteria at one end and the gym on the other. So when I saw room 6 I walked right in interrupting the teacher in a mid rant about the poor language these days from students but what can you expect from these poor rednecks who probable still have no idea how to read. It's unfair of a teacher to expect so much from these idiotic people.  Looking around the room I see no usually clique. I just see young boring humans looking at me in awe from my size and most likely good looks. There most likely think I am a model or something. Seeing ugly people all their lives and then seeing me is probable a big shock.

Ignoring the stares of these people I walk towards the teacher who is giving me a hateful glare. His acting like I interrupted some big lecture which is just ridiculous. Most of these people will probable end up in a trailer park with a few annoying kids. 

"You must be the new student"

"No I'm just here to waste my time and listen to you rant. With all the intelligence just rolling off you I can't wait to learn how to sleep on a desk."  I said with a serious tone but the smirk on my face probable gave me away or maybe my sarcastic tone? because the intense glare from the teacher is hinting that he knows I was being my award winning smart ass with a cherry on top of a large sexy sundae.

"Ok kid. My name is Mr. King and why don't ya tell'em these students your name and something captivating about ya self? Because I can tell'em from ya cocky attitude that there are a lot of things ya like about ya self, hu?." he says with a grin. I think with some teeth missing which is no surprise since I am in the middle of hick country. Oh Dear Lord why do you hate me so?

He is right though; there are tons of things that are amazing about me. Look at me and anyone can tell you I am Perfect with a capital P. My parents should have named be Perfect. But seriously this Teacher is stupid with a capital S and he is the freaking English teacher that was just giving a speech on poor English skills. Ya this is just great. My mate is probable some white trash that can not speak proper English. My parents will be so proud. Serves them right for letting me go into the freaking forest. There should have kept a better look of me. Stupid parents.