Forgetting Him

Chapter 9!

After my freak out, that no one is every going to know about, I started my decent into hell by going back towards town to my shit hole hotel room. I just need to go to sleep and tomorrow I'll go to class and talk to that Guy and see what is up because I have come to conclusion that he isn't my mate. No my mate was that hoe next to him I just must have looked at her then to him and got the feelings mixed up. That happens, right? So you see it's all worked out and by the end of this week I'll be curse free.

+++++++++++++++++++

Beep Beep!

Damn! There goes the devil inflicting pain on the world. The so called alarm clock is really a device that the devil made just to insure that pain was in the world because no nice decent man would make the alarm clock. With this rant in my head I have shut the damn alarm clock up by throwing it at the wall and getting off the bed made for midgets and walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After getting out of the shower 15 minutes later I walked out with a towel around my hips and went toward my only jeans that I have and my last pair of clean shirt and boxers. Damn I am going to go shopping but before I could complete that thought and change someone knocked on the door.

Shit! Mornings are not good for me to talk to other people. Not giving a care that I only have a towel on, I yank the door back to look into a pair of light brown eyes with some hazel in them. My eyes traveled down her body to look at her flat tummy covered in a tight white shirt and long legs in a mini skirt. My eyes roaming over her body and then back towards her face to see a smirk clearly on her face. Noticing this I smirk back and lean on the door frame with arms crossed to show off my muscles telling her with my eyes that her hotness does not bother me. Looking at the girl I notice the lust and how her eyes linger on my chest but getting tired of waiting on her to speck because she looks at a lost of words I break the silence and ask with a husky voice filled with sleep still, "Can I help you with something?"

"Umm... yea. I was ummm like noticed you yesterday at school and like heard around that you were like staying here."

"Yea so" I state with boredom just wanting to get dressed.

"well," she states and steps close to me and puts a hand on my still wet chest and running her fingers up and down "I was just wondering if I could help you with anything."

With those words out of her moist pink lips an image of that guy came into my mind and trying to get rid of those thoughts I grabbed her by her wrist crushing her into my body and hungrily captured her lips with mine. The kiss was rough and harsh but the thought of the guy was out of my mind. With my hands roaming around her waist and belly, I turned us around walking towards the door and slamming the door shut and before my hand went to her pants her moaning reached my ears for the first time. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes and saw the lust and right before I could take those lips again she spoke, "Molly. My name is Molly."

Not giving a shit, I went backed to her lips and accomplished of forgetting my mate and the curse. I lost myself in pleasure and made my mind to ignore my wolf's complaints and everything except this girl that was helping me forget about him.  

+++++++++++++++++++

Ok people there it is. I know it has been a while but blame it on my grandparents for not having internet and I know its rly short and not tht great but I felt bad for not uploading in a long time so forgive me because I am not quite in the right mind. soooo  quick shout to my new fans!!!! Thanx everyone for reading and being patient with me. I hope u enjoy upcoming chapters and don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!!!!!!

Peace and blessins'