XXVII. PERFECTED

˜˜˜

˜˜˜

Hello.

Normally I put my author's note at the end of each chapter buuuuut this chapter deserves something a little extra.

With that said, I would like to officially place a

WARNING: SMUT

here.

Not only is this chapter filled with smut, but it is terrible, poorly written, and most likely inaccurate smut. If you would like to skip the 18+ parts I will place another note near the end of the chapter when the bad stuff is over.

Ok bye.

˜˜˜

THE ONLY THING I know about sex is that it is the most dangerous thing in the world. If done without care or responsibility, those who engage in it can die in a number of ways, or contract something so horrific they would wish they were dead. It was not something I thought I would ever have to worry about until the day I realized just how good it felt to give in to the desires that burned deep within me.

Before, sex was just something I read about in a textbook. I was something completely scientific. A method, or simply an equation, to the creation of new life. I know exactly what happens during intercourse, I could name every part of both the female and male reproductive systems, and I know every possible disease that could result from the act. None of that information matters now, because no amount of anatomy readings or that half-assed sex talk from my mother could have prepared me for this. Nothing could have prepared me for this. 

A fire rages through my nearly bare body, engulfing every single one of my buzzing nerves and smoking out my mind to the point where I fear I would not be able to see straight if my eyes were to open. Every heave from my chest increases the terrible, aching pressure pushing against my ribcage. My heart races through the flames, searching for somewhere safe to hide from the smoke and the heat. It cries out, begging for a release. There is no escape, though, for the heat is everywhere: in my face, in my breasts, in my trembling legs. 

The sensitive area between my legs throbs mercilessly, keeping in time with the red-hot blood surging through my body. I was contempt with simply squeezing my thighs together to relieve some of the pressure building up in my crotch, but now that Carl has wedged his hips between my legs I have no release from the overwhelming fervor. His hair trickles down both sides of his face, but many of the strands are caught behind the bandage around his head. 

We are in his bedroom, laying on the ground were his bed once was. Both of our shirts have been thrown over Carl's shoulder, and while my hands roam freely around his thin chest and abdomen, I am careful to avoid the gauze on his stomach.