Eternal Summer Prologue

My beautiful cover picture was done by the famous and talented YvetteRussel, do yourself a favour and check out her story The Sexy Psychic Next Door it's really good and envolves a sexy psychic, enough said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

 Long ago faeries where divided into two courts; the Seelie and the Unseelie. While both courts had the power over the seasons,  the Seelie court wielded the power over Light and the Unseelie over Darkness.

One day a civil war broke out amongst the Unseelie court due to their younger generation’s arrogance and the Unseelie elders decided to divide the powers of the court among their successors, thus creating three new courts: Summer, Winter and Darkness. Each court received their own monarch to see to their individual needs and over the years adapted their own cultures and rules.

 After the faerie King of Summer, Helios, died and his wife disappeared, their son Ryan took over the throne and as he was about to name his Queen, when the Oracle declared that Fate had something else in store for him... a soul mate.  

Century after century the poor King was doomed to look for ‘The One’ but with no avail, until he met a mortal named Jennsen, with the most beautiful blue eyes, coal black hair and a fair complexion. He was convinced that she was the one he was looking for, but he was faced with another challenge, she feared him....