The pond.

Luna's P.O.V.
I get up from the bed and teliported myself outside, hovering over the ground as my mind wanders. I normally will tell Peter where I am, but right now I needed my space.

I soon find myself at a small pond where I normally calm down. I use my magic to put on my swim suit and walk into the water, sitting on a ledge in the shallow end. Feeling satisfied, I lay my head back on the grass and listen to the sound of Neverland.

I decided that my leg won't heal for a while and I can't walk so I picked my head up and tried to swim to the deep end of the pond. If I did fall under the water, I could breathe under water but I tried to keep my head above the water.

But I couldn't make it and quickly turned around, going back to my ledge and sighing, resting my head on the ground again, my hair floating around my neck. I hear footsteps and ignore it, thinking it was just an animal walking by. A few minutes later, I try to get to the end of the pond again but fail, going back to the ledge.

"Need any help?"

"Crap." I muttered.

"No. I'm fine." I say. Something catches my eye and I look down to see something glittering at the bottom of the pond. I dive down to get it and soon hear someone dive in the water with me. I reach the bottom and see it was a light purple glittering stone.

Before I can grab it, someone else takes it and wrapped his arm around my waist, swimming back up to the surface. Peter shakes his hair, getting me wet.

"I could have gotten that myself. I didn't need your help." I say, snatching the stone from him and getting out of the water.

"You never would have made it back up." Peter swam up to me and I wring out my hair.

"How did you find me anyways?" I ask.

"I know where you go when you need your space."

"And when I need my space, that doesn't mean with you, no offense." I finish getting the water out of my hair. Peter grabbed my ankle and dragged me under the water with him. I swim back up and get the hair out of my face.

"Peter!" I yell. I look around but Peter was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, I hear him behind me.

"Don't you dare." I snap. Peter chuckled from behind and swam over to the other side of the pond.

"What are you doing?" I scoff.

"I need to tell you something."

"Then come over here." I say like it was obvious. Peter just chuckled.

"But I want you to come to me."

"Peter, I know what you're doing and I'm not swimming over there." I say.

"Why not love?"

"Because I can't make it." I snap.

"Well there's only one way to fix that." Peter pushed himself off the edge and dove under water, appearing behind me as he covers my eyes.

"Peter, what are you-."

"Shhhh, just trust me." Peter whispered in my ear. He lead me forward and soon uncovered my eyes. I was swimming just over a ledge where you can't see the bottom. Peter was where he was before.

"Now swim over to me."

"Peter, I can't." I say.

"Try."

"No." I back up.

"Luna." I look up at Peter.

"I know that you're afraid. But I also know you can do it. Just focus on me. Don't think of anything else." I look at Peter and swim forward a bit.

"That's it. Focus on my words." I look into Peter's eyes and the world around me faded away. My pain, the trees, the jungle itself seemed to disappear. Before I knew it, Peter had me in his embrace, his arms wrapped around me as he held me against his bare chest. I smile and put my hand on his chest.

"See, that wasn't so bad." He smiled.

"Easy for you to say." I scoff, getting out of his grasp.

Peter puts his hands around my eyes and leads me somewhere where he finally took his hands off of my eyes. We were in the middle of the pond where small fish swam below us along with other sea creachers.

"I've never seen the water like this." I smile.

"Sometimes you just need to look at it from a different perspective." Peter swam up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I daze off but come back fast.

"See it in a different perspective." I say.

"Peter that's it!" I turn to him. Peter just tilts his head to the side.

"We've been seeing this all wrong. If I see why Jerome wants me from his perspective, it becomes clear."

"What becomes clear?"

"Think about it, Jerome as always been after me not because I'm yours, but because of grief." Peter looked even more puzzled.

"Peter, when you're trying to protect me but there's a threat, don't you build up your walls to block any pain in case something happens and because you can't let your emotions get in the way of protecting me?"

"Of course."

"That's what Jerome's doing. He's wanting you to think that he doesn't care for me and that he only wants revenge. But he's blocking out his feelings for me until he has me again."

"So you're thinking he's just waiting for the right time to attack?" Peter asked. I smile.

"Yes, which means." My smile fades.

"He's with Robbie all alone." Peter says. We quickly get out of the water and my bathing suit turns into my normal clothes and Peter puts his shirt back on as we run into the forest.

"There are two ways out of Neverland without me knowing, which one could Robbie have taken him to?" Peter asked.

"The last place we'd look." I say.

"Follow me." I say as we run to a part of the jungle where 2 trees opposite of each other were marked. Robbie was passed out on the ground.

"He's excaped." Peter says, going over to the portal. I go up to Robbie and wave my hand over him, waking him. He gets up and I stand up with him.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry." Robbie says.

"Don't be. We were fooled to." I say.

"But he's coming back soon." Robbie says.

"How do you know?" Peter asked.

"Because I heard his thoughts." I walk up to him.

"Tell us everything you know."