The Lost Princess.

Peter's P.O.V.
I put my hand over my mark. Shocked, I close the book and smile at Flurry, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight princess." I whisper before getting up and walking back to my tent to see Luna looking at a book.

"Luna." She looks at me.

"What I'm about to ask might sound crazy."

"I have a friend who looks just like you and Felix, my ex boyfriend is trying to kill me, and my boyfriend is the immortal boy named Peter Pan. Try me."

"Do you have a half star mark on your right wrist?"

"Ok, forget what I just said. How do you know?" Luna closed the book.

"I found this." I walk up to her and sit next to her, opening the book to find the picture of my mark. Luna looks down at her wrist and I take off my cuff as Luna takes her hand off of her wrist.

I move my wrist to her's to make our 2 marks touch. A light starts to come from our marks and Luna falls back on the bed as I fly back to the table.

"Luna!" I run over to her and shake her. She never woke up and I let her rest for the night.

The next morning, I feel something on my chest and see Luna sleeping next to me, her head resting on my chest. I smirk and nip at her neck without waking her. She stirred in her sleep, trying to shrug me off.

I only chuckled and bit harder.

"You know, when you married me, you never got my permission to wake me up when you wanted to." Luna growled.

"Wait, you remember? You know who we really are?" I ask.

"My dick husband who loves me with all of his heart but won't leave his queen alone."

"Yep, you remember."

                             *******
14 years have passed since Luna and I got our memories back. Everyone else had gotten their memories as well but Jerome is still on the island looking for the right time to strike.

Flurry was now the first Lost Princess and everyone on the island respects her, especially Jacob. She goes to his camp and spends hours with Renesmee.

"Felix, any reports of Jerome?"

"No."

"We haven't seen or heard of him for weeks. What is he doing?" I ask.

"Daddy, can I go over to Renesmee's?" Flurry comes up to me. Flurry was now 15. She has some connection to the island where she was able to grow up only to a certain age.

She may be 15, but she never got over calling me the same thing from when she first came here. She's also great with her brothers and she's also spoiled. She and her brothers get everything they want.

"Maybe later princess. She's in town with Jacob for the week."

"Fine." She sighs.

"Where's your mom?" I turn to her.

"She went to Dragon's Edge with Cas and the twins. I thought you knew that."

"No." I growl. Luna knows I hate when she sneaks off without me knowing. And she knows the boys aren't allowed on that island.

"Did Hiccup come to get them?" I ask.

"No, she went on Windshear, why?"

"Nevermind. Come on." I say, walking into the jungle.

"Where?" Flurry asked.

"To get Luna." Flurry spread her wings and we took to the air, flying to Dragon's Edge where we found Luna and the boys with Hiccup and Toothless. We land and Flurry looks at her mom with worry.

"Luna." I growl. She jumps and turns around.

"Peter." She smiled.

"Flurry, get your brothers back home." I say. Cassie and the twins go over to their sister.

"Also Felix caught sight of Jerome." Robbie lands next to us.

"Robbie, get the kids back to camp." I repeat stricter.

"No! We're staying here with you." Flurry says.

"Flurry please. Your father only wants to protect you." Luna says.

"Well forget it. I'm sick of him trying to protect me every second. Not letting me leave camp!" Everyone stayed silent and I take a step forward.

"Flurry."

"No!" She flared her wings.

"You know what, I'll go back if that's what you want. But I'm finding Jerome." She shot up in the sky.

"Flurry!" I yell.

"We'll help you get her. Don't worry." Hiccup gets on Toothless.

"Cassie, get your brothers back to your tent and stay there." I say. Cassie disappeared with his brothers and the rest of us fly after Flurry.

"There." Hiccup points to where Jerome walks up to my daughter as she unsheathed her dagger. Luna and I fly down between the 2 teens.

"Pan. Nice for you to join us."

"Daddy, what are you doing here?"

"Protecting you princess." I unsheathed my dagger.

"I don't need you to protect me anymore."

"Will you two continue this later?" Luna says.

"Flurry, we can talk about this later and me not controlling you so much later if you let us help you?" I offered.

"Fine." She sighs.

"Good. Now for the best part." Jerome smirked, pulling out a gun. He shot the gun and Luna appeared in front of Flurry, taking the hit as she falls to the ground.

"Luna." I say.

"Mom." Flurry and I kneel down next to Luna as she holds her hand over her arm, blood pouring down her arm.

"Come on, we need to get you back to camp." I pick her up in my arms. We get back to camp and I carry Luna into the tent, sitting her down on the bed.

"Why'd you do that?" I start to clean her wound with a damp cloth.

"To protect our daughter."

"You're lucky the bullet only grazed you." I smile. Luna doesn't respond and I don't push on.

"You should talk to her."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because she's mad at you."

"She can be mad at me all she wants. She just needs to know that I'm trying to protect her."

"That's why she's mad. You need to let her-."

"Don't you dare say I need to let her grow up." I snap.

"I was was going to say you need to let her spread her wings more."

"I'll go talk to her." I bandaged Luna's wound and walk into Flurry's tent. It was bigger than mine but I don't care.
Flurry was on her bed, sharpening her dagger.

"Princess." Flurry doesn't look at me like I was never there. I sit next to her and take her dagger away so she would listen.

"I'm sorry."

"What part?"

"Everthing."