The Lost Boy's future.

Luna's P.O.V.
By nightfall, Flurry, Robbie and I were back in camp. We had hidden Peter's flute with the Dragon Riders. I was in the tent, reading my book when an enormous amount of pain came into my head.

I dropped my book and close my eyes, screaming in pain from the vision. It didn't make sense. I tried to make out what I was seeing but it was to confusing.

"Luna!" I open my eyes as Peter, Robbie and Felix looked at me with worry.

"Are you ok?" Peter asked.

"I'm fine." I pant.

"What did you see?" Felix asked.

"I couldn't make out all of it. All I could figure out was that Peter took away the Lost Boy's celebration."

"What. Why would I do that?"

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"Well it can't be that bad." Robbie scoffs.

"Robbie!" Felix and Peter yell.

"Robbie. You don't get the importance of the Lost Boy celebration." I say gently.

"Then tell me."

"Later. Luna, what happened after that?" Peter asked.

"That's what I couldn't understand. Peter got darker. Never let anyone in camp have any fun. It was miserable. The boys suffered. Even Flurry."

"What did I do to Flurry?" Peter asked darkly, almost yelling.

"You wouldn't let her see Johnny anymore. With time she..."

"She what?" Peter fumes.

"Killed herself." Peter's face went to shock.

"Luna, you need to tell the boys what you saw. Warn them." Felix says. I nod as he and Robbie walk out of the tent to gather the boys. I put my head in my hands, silently crying but soon felt a soft hand caress my cheek.

I turn to look at Peter with a sad smile.

"Nothing will harm our family." He whispered, wiping my tears and caressing my cheek again. Felix walks back into the tent and Peter and I look up at him.

"They're ready." I get up with Peter and walk out of the tent with Peter, where the boys were all gathered.

"Felix told us about you having a vision where Pan banned our celebration. Is that true?" Logan asked. I scanned the crowd of boys. All of them looking to me for an answer.

"Yes." I say, my voice echoing through the night.

"What did you see?" Logan asked. I spot my daughter with Johnny's arm wapped around her, who looked worried and scared. They needed to know.

Luna (L)

                      (L) I see a cold wind
                      blowing through.

A wind blows my hair behind me. I nod at the boys to my left then nod to the boys on my right.

                       (L) I see days neither fun
                       nor free. I see a future
                      caused by you.

I look at Peter with sorrow and pain.

                        (L) I see a path not ment
                        to be.

I close my eyes and shake my head. I wave my hands in a small circle in front of me and a ball of sparkling dark blue magic appeared.

                         (L) The future should be
                        filled with magic. Dreams
                        and wishes, brought to life.