Flurry.

Peter's P.O.V.
I look at Luna and read the worry on her face. I turn back to Flurry.

"Flurry. Where were you when your parents died?"

"I was coming home from the park."

"Were you with your friends?" Flurry shakes her head.

"I never had friends. I was always alone." A wave of sympathy washes over me as I look at her.

"Did you see the boy?" I ask.

"Yes."

"What did he look like?"

"He had red hair, a creepy smile and a crazy laugh. I know his name but I can't remember."

"Was his name Jerome? I ask.

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry Flurry." Flurry started to cry and Luna walked up to her and licked her face as Flurry fell back giggling, holding her hands around her face, trying to protect herself from Luna.

"Moon, off." I chuckled. Luna gets off of Flurry and turns human, shaking her wings. When Flurry looks at Luna, her mouth hangs open.

"You have wings too?"

Luna's P.O.V.

"You have wings too?" I ask.

"Yeah. But I thought that I was the only one who had wings."

"Same." I say.

"You 2 can talk about this later. Let's get Flurry back to camp." Peter says.

"Come on. You'll be safe there." I say, picking Flurry up as we walk back to camp.

"Do you know how to use your wings?" I ask.

"No. My parents never taught me."

"Same. Robbie and I can teach you."

"Who's Robbie?"

"Everyone in camp calls him Peter's twin because they look the exact same."

"And who's Pe-."

"No." I whisper. Flurry looked shocked.

"Sorry. No one is allowed to calls him that except for me. Everyone calls him Pan."

"Wait, Peter Pan?"

"You know him?" I ask.

"Yeah. He was my favorite Disney character."

"I'm a Disney character?" Peter asked.

"You need to get off the island more. Even Hook knows it." I say.

"So what if Hook knows about it." Peter says.

"Because in the Disney movie your enemies with Hook because you cut off his hand." Flurry smiles.

"I cut off Hook's hand off. That was all my father." Peter scoffed.

"Well Rumple's story was different." Flurry says.

"Oh yeah, how?" Peter scoffed.

"He found a lass who lied to the king saying she could turn straw into gold. Rumple agreed to help her but made a deal saying that he would keep turning straw into gold if she gave him her first born child."

"But she married the prince and had a child. She made a deal saying if she guessed his name, she would keep her child. She guessed the name with the help of a spy when he revealed his name alone."