Sunrise.

Luna's P.O.V.

"What do you mean send her to Neverland?" Jerome asked.

"You know, as a spy to see if Pan wants to do anything else to us."

"That's a horrible idea!" Jerome yells.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." I say.

"Luna." Jerome snaps.

"Think about it. I can go in and pretend to love Pan and ask if he has any other plans."

"Luna, no." Jerome says.

"Jerome, yes." I say.

"Even if you were to go to Neverland, you still need a believable story once you get there." Jerome pointed out.

"Easy. I'll just tell him that you and I got into a fight because you found out that I love Pan instead of you."

"Think he'll believe it?" Harley asked.

"Oh yeah."

                            ******
We got back home and went to bed. We told everyone the plan and spent the next day planning. After 2 days, I was on Hook's ship going to Neverland. Jerome wouldn't come with and Robbie would come later.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Hook asked.

"Yes. This might be the only way to keep Cassie, the twins safe, and everyone I know safe." We get to shore and I go below deck to gear up with my bow, hidden daggers, and sword. I step on the island and look around.

"Well, no turning back now." I whisper to myself. I start walking and it soon became dark. Stopping to make a torch, I keep going and soon yelling filled the air.

I take my bow from my back and nock it, pulling the string back to my cheek.
Within a minute, all the Lost Boys were surrounding me with their wepons aimed at me.

Peter ran in the circle and looked at me, his eyes glowing from the fire light.

"Luna?" I lower my bow at the mention of my name.

"Peter?" I ask.

"Luna, what are you doing here?" Peter hugged me. I hug him back.

"Jerome found out that I liked you and-." I cut myself off, starting to cry.

"Shhh, it's ok. I understand." Peter lifted my chin.

"Why don't you come back to camp with us. We'll make sure that no one gets to you."

"Thank you." I smile. I follow Peter and we walk back to camp.

"So how did Jerome find out?"

"Someone told him."

"And what did you do after that?"

"Jerome beat me. After that I ran away. Jerome said he would find me. I knew coming here was a bad idea but it's the only place I feel safe."

"We'll make sure that no one gets to you." We get back to camp and I'm attacked in a hug, making us fall to the ground.

"Felix." I chuckled.

"You're back."

"I am." I smile.

"Why?"

"How 'bout stop crushing my lungs and I'll tell you." Felix gets off of me and we sit down by the fire.

"So why are you back. I mean, I'm glad you're back, but, how come you're back?"

"Jerome and I got into a fight when he found out that I liked Peter."

"I think he's jealous that you found someone hotter than him."

"Do you always sneak up on people?" I turn my head to Peter.

"When it comes to you, yes."

"You're crazier than Felix." I chuckled. Peter stayed silent and looked around.

"Luna." Peter starts.

"I know, someone is on the island." I say. All 3 of us get up and run into the forest. I turn into my wolf form and jump into the trees, running above the 2 boys.

"Wait!" I say. Felix and Peter stop and I walk ahead, sniffing around like a bloodhound until I jump down on a boy.

"Ok, it's safe." I call to the boys. Felix and Peter run over to me and look at the boy.

"Robbie Kay. I should have known." Peter smirks, pointing his dagger at Robbie.

"Come to bring me back to Jerome?" I snap.

"No. I've come to see if you were ok."

"Why would you come all this way to check on me?" I bear my fangs and lower them to Robbie's neck so they were almost touching his neck.

"Luna, you know we were together before. And you know I still have feelings for you. So tell Pan to put his dagger away, put your fangs away, and trust me." I close my eyes, calming down.

"Peter, back down." I say, getting off of Robbie as he gets up.

"You're lucky I've eaten already or your blood curdling screams would be filling the air." I snarl. Peter smirks and I put my hand up.

"Don't you dare say that I'm feisty. I already got that enough from Jer-." I try to say it again but I couldn't.

"Him." Robbie says.

"Yeah." I sigh. We get back to camp and Peter disappeared into the jungle.

"Where does Pan always run off to?" It was Punzie.

"He's been doing that a lot?" I ask.

"Yeah. Ever since you left the island. I've tried to get him to talk, but he says that it's just businesses." Felix says.

"Really." I look over to where Peter has disappeared. Robbie, Felix, Punzie and I catch up for the rest of the night until I decided to go to bed. 

It was early in the morning and the sun wasn't even up yet when I'm woken up.

"Luna." I open my eyes to look into Peter's and noticed that I was in his arms.

"Glad you're up love."

"Where are we going?" I yawn, nuzzling my face in his chest as he held me close for warmth.

"I want to show you something." Peter walks for a while before we end up on a cliff where Peter lets me down. The sun was just rising, filling the sky with a beautiful hot pink color.

I stare at the scene in silence as I feel warm arms around my waist.

"This is beyond beautiful Peter." I smile.

"It might be pretty. But nothing can be prettier then you." Peter whispers, soon biting at my neck. He pulls me down onto his chest and he soon flipped over so he was on top of me, smashing his lips on mine.

I move my hands and pull on his hair as I hear him soon groan in pleasure. I smile and continue to kiss him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Desperate are we?" Peter smirks, his accent thick, making me shiver, turning me on. I pull him close to me and feel him nibble on my lip. After a while, I try to push him away but Peter only pulled me closer to him the more I faught.

This brang back a memory that I didn't want to think about right now and I tried to get Peter off of me, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Peter stop." I say. I didn't expect Peter to listen but he unexpectedly gets off of me. Getting up, I walk over to the ledge and turn into my wolf form, laying down and sighing.

"Luna."