Chapter Ten

(Sorry it took so long to publish! It wouldn't let me publish :/ )

Billie and I arived at Kayla's house, without knocking I barged in. She was on the hard wood floor, unconcious, blood pulling around her.

"Billie, please. call an abluance!" I said, tears burning my eyes. I grabbed a towel and placed it over her cut.

"Why couldn't you have left him last time." I whispered get down and holding her head straight, like they teach you in first aid in case they have a spine injury. "Please be okay. Please Kayla, for me." I cried.

"They are on their way." Billie said kneeling beside me. The blood was soaking the towel.

I could hear the sirens, and feet beating up the stairs. We had left the front door open so they could get in easier.

The paramedics came in pushing Bille to the side but leaving me where I was.

The police followed behind the paramedics and started asking Billie a crap tone of questions. She tried her hardest to keep calm but it was obvious she was freaking out.

They rushed Kayla out the door and Billie and I followed. We followed behind the ambulance to the hospital. One we parked I melted down, crying into my hands.

"She's going to be okay!" Billie said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm wish I could believe that, but you saw how much blood was on the floor. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. She is like a sister to me." I cried. Billie wrapped me in a hug.

"I know!" She said.