Part 1

Hey, this is my first wattpad story... so sorry! I'm new to this... Now I have to admit, the plot at the beggining is not thatt... like eventful. Like one thing happens at a timee, but later on like 5 things will be going on at the same time, like very dramaticc!! :D SO PLEASEE readddd!! :D <3 Like comment etccc TEL ME WHAT YOU THINKK!

It was a usual sunny warm day, as the sky was not disturbed by the clouds. An endless expanse of blue sky... My favourite colour is blue and i've always wondered whats beyond that lovely huge sky.  

I know space comes after it but i have no idea whats even behind space! They say that space never ends but i dont think so. Theres an end to everything. Theres an end to the alphabet, theres an end to a book, movie, an end to batteries, and even an end to your life... But theres not an end for numbers. But thats just maths! I've always wondered if there are aliens, monsters out in space. And i've also wondered if there are vampires, human wolfs and unicorns on earth. But i know there is no such thing.  

I wonder a lot of things. Its because im curious. My cousin always told me, 'Curiosity killed the cat'. But i dont care if curiosity killed the cat, i want to know the truth!  

Some people find me quite boring, well to people i dont know. It takes hard work to make a new friend because i have nothing to talk about with them. But i can talk for ages with my bestfriend Tess. Shes a great listener and always gives me great advice. We've been friends for like 10 years? I knew her when i was small. Im now 13. Just turned! Everyone asks, 'How does it feel to be a teenager?!' I say it feels exactly the same. The number 13 doesnt make you smarter, taller, or prettier and i didnt feel a change.  

I have an older brother Chris, but he ignores me. Hes 17 now and is all day locked in his room playing 'Video Games'. Im with my auntie now because my parents have gone to Japan for work. They are all in the laptops and mobiles and very modern parents. Too bad i never see them. But i love my auntie, shes kind and understanding. Shes the person i talk to when i cant even talk to Tess. She's not married, she thinks shes too young and wants to live life as much as she can!  

Well anyways it was a clear blue, sunny day and i walked down the beach. I always walk down the beach to think things through. It was nearly time for the sun to set, and i saw a strange boy sitting down on the sand, watching the sun go down slowly. I walked past him but he quickly got up and held out his hand. 

"Excuse me do you have the time?" He asked curiously. Boy, was this guy cute! I stared at him in astonishment. His brows knitted together as he waited for a reply. A second later I forgot he was even talking to me!

"Oh! Sure, er, its 5 past 7pm." I replied looking down at my watch. I felt my ears redden, as I felt so stupid. Why did I have to take so long to answer?! Urghh!

"And the date?" The stranger asked again.  

"The date? Oh its the 17th of July." I answered confused.  Why would he want to know what the date is? It's not like he's an alien or somethingg.... Or is hee?

No, don't be stupid!

"Really? Well, thanks." He said with a cheeky grin.

He looked at me with his eyes. I looked closely and saw they were green. But not just any green, sparkly green. And he had scruffy browny blondy hair with a stunning face. He was perfect. I looked away nerviously and started walking down the shore.  

"Wait." He commanded.  

I turned around quickly, curious at what he wanted.  

"Whats your name?" He asked.  

"Im sorry, but im not supposed to talk to strangers." I said, not trying to sound so harsh.  

"But i know you."