Part 9

Hey guys, thanks for reading.. I hope you are reading this though.. Haha. Well thanks anyways

"It's okay, honey." I heard the person say. Who was that? I looked up for a second. It was Connor. And he had lipstick and lipgloss all around his mouth. And it was the same colour as i wore! No, no. This couldn't be.

"Connor?" I said wiping my mouth with a tissue. "What are you doing here? And why, why, why..?" I started to trail off. Connor put his hands to his mouth and looked in the mirror.

"Why is your mouth all red and pink?"

"Stella, I was-" Then it hit me. It wasn't Chad who was in the closet with me. It was Connor.

"You were in the closet with me. Connor? I thought it was Chad!" I started to cry. Connor held me and I lay my head on his chest, still crying.

"Oh, shoot. I've ruined my brothers top with my makeup."

"Sh, sh, Stella, don't worry about it." He put a hand over my head. Someone opened the door.

"Stella! Wait, why are you crying?! Look Stella. Ryan spiked your drink! No wonder you were kissing this dude. You don't even know him?! Do you?" It was Corrie.

"What?" Connor asked angrily. "Someone spiked her drink?! Who?!" Connor asked.

"He's downstairs, I'll show him to you, but get cleaned up first." She closed the door. Connor's hair was in a mess, including mine. I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Stella. I didn't know if you kissed me like that because you thought I was Chad, but... I know you would never do that. To anybody. I'm sorry, I took advantage of you." He looked away. He kissed my head. He pulled away. I pulled him back. I liked this feeling. Being so close to him. And actually I don't care if I kissed Connor than Chad. Although Chad was going to get mad... I heard people starting to laugh outside... I peeped through the window. It was some girls. With a guy. Wait a second, is that Chad?! They started kissing, and i heard the girl say. "Yes, but what about that other twat? What's her name, Stella?" She giggled.

"Oh, just ignore her. She'll never find out, anyways shes weak. And a horrible kisser! Well compared to you." And they started kissing again. I looked away. I glanced at Connor. He was listening too. He held out his arms. I walked straight into them.

He was right, Chad was with some other girl, and probably with some others too. I cried into his chest. I pulled away and looked myself in the mirror. I started to get some baby wipes and took all the smudged makeup on my cheeks. I looked at Connor. He smiled.

"Now. Let's go and kick some guys butt!" He ran out of the door.

"NO CONNOR!" I yelled after him. But he still ran. I ran after him. Going down the stairs, falling and tripping. But I still ran after him tugging on his arm, pulling him back. He strugged me off. He went outside and me following him. Everyone from the party followed like sheeps.

"Are you Ryan?" Connor asked Ryan.

"Yes. And you are?" Ryan asked. Connor punched Ryan in the face. His muscles were bulging under his shirt. Ryan fell to the floor, putting one hand to his face.

"Dude, what was that for?!" Ryan asked.

"I heard that you spiked Stellas drink?" Connor asked.

"You heard right." Ryan smirked. Connor starting punching him again, but this time everywhere! His face, his stomach, his legs. And started kicking him too.

"Tell her that you're sorry!" Connor yelled. He carried on hitting him.

"Okay okay!! IM SORRY!" Ryan said, spitting out blood.