Part 10

Connor put his hand on the moving ground, it just let his hand in. What is it? I touched it too. It was cold. It was water. I heard Connor laugh. I saw something small. It was getting bigger as we were getting closer.

"Neverland..." Connor whispered.

The thing I saw, that was small was an island? We got closer and closer.

It was an island... Neverland. It was dazzling. Pure white, sparkling clouds hung above it.

Neverland...

We came up to a beach. The water was so clear, and dazzling! I looked at Connor... He was dazzling too!

"Connor you're..."

"I know. Sparkly right?" He said looking at his arms and body. "I'm home," he said smiling. I touched his body, he shivered. "Wow, Stella. You're really cold." Connors smile disappeared. He put his jumper on me. I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We were on the beach, but the sand was so fine and thin, and the water was so warm and clear. Uphead there was a forest... Connor took my hand and we flew over it. There was a clearing and there was a tree house. He put my feet on firmly on the ground.

"Wait here, I'm going to call the boys." Connor said, and let go of my hand. I saw him climb up the tree and disappear into the doors. I looked around. We were in a clear surrounding, but then there were trees were close too. I stepped backwards to see the sky. As I stepped backwards something grabbed my foot and swirled me in the air. I could see everything upside down. Urgh. Good thing I was wearing shorts. I heard snickering behind me. I looked and I saw a girl. Same age and height as me. Brown wavy hair, and blue crystal eyes. Wendy...

"Get me down!" I screamed. She laughed at me.

"I kind of like the view!" She carried on laughing. Stupid idiot. I heard Connor talking, I sighed with relief. I looked at Wendy. She was gone.

"Stella? What are you doing upside down?" He asked, untangling the ropes from my ankle.

"Ask your friend Wendy." I said angrily. His face went blank.

"Oh, sorry about that. She tends to get jelous..." He got the ropes off, causing me to fall on my head.

"Ow!" I moaned. I rubbed my head. Connor's arms were supporting my body, and lifted me so my feet were firmly on the ground.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He spun me round to be facing five boys.

"This is Charlie," a little short boy came up, brown scruffy hair, and mud brown eyes. "Crisps, Ale, and Jesse." Crisps and Ale looked about the same age but Jesse. Jesse looked older than me! How old is he? He had blonde hair and blue ocean eyes.

"Hey," they all said exept for Jesse. But then he came up and kissed my hand. I blushed. "Hi," Jesse smiled. His voice was deep.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Sixteen," he smiled. "And what about you goregous?" I blushed again.

"Fifteen," I smiled back, flicking my hair.

"Excuse me?!" Connor said furiously. "What was that?" He asked both of us.

"What was what?" We both asked him playfully. Connor grabbed my hand and pulled me away, I pulled back. Connor glared at me.

"Connor, come on I was only playing! You know I love you," I said kissing his nose. He smiled, and then his lips pressed up on mine.

"EW!!" I heard one of the younger boys say.

"If you don't like, don't look!" I heard Connor say. I felt his lips smile.

"Okay, break it up!" Jesse roared. I pulled away, giggling.