Part 2

Ring, ring.

Ring, ring.

Ring, ring.

I woke up dizzly. What was that annoying ringing sound? Oh my mobile. Whats the time? I glanced at my watch, i always have it with me, because Connor always asks me for the time. Its a saturday morning, the morning i always sleep in late. 8:30 AM. 8:30AM?! This is the time i wake up for school! I got out of my bed, and snatched my phone from the table.

It was Connor. I smiled, but i was also confused. What did he want so early? I accepted the call.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Hi there sleeping beauty." He said, laughing.

"Agh, why so early?"

"I just want to talk." He whispered.

"Now?! Cant it wait till later?" I really was tired.

"Oh, ok." He sighed.

"Fine, fine, what do you want?" I asked.

"Meet me later... Beach as usual."

"Gotcha." And i hanged up the phone, forgetting i didnt even say goodbye. I was too tired to care. My eyelids became heavy, and heavier until they slid shut.

I woke up. I looked at my watch... 10:37AM. Oh i slept for 2 hours. I got changed into my bikini and shorts. It's a sunny day anyway, and rushed to the beach. Connor was sitting on the sand. I sat next to him. He said nothing. I said nothing. Awkward silence...

"Hi," he finally said at once.

"Hi..."

"I dont know why, but i need to know you more."

"What?" That was really wierd...

"Tell me about yourself." I don't like talking about myself much. It just feels weird.. all the attention comes to me and.. Well i never get attention soo...

"Ok... My favourite colour is blue. Im in the football girls team, also basketball. I love to dance. I want to become an actress one day but i know that will never happen so when im older i want to become a teacher."

"A teacher?" He questioned me.

"Yes, i love kids and you get the summer off! What job is better?" Its true. You work with kids, and you get the summer off!

"No job at all..." He looked down and picked up the sand in his hand and let it drain out through his fingers.

"I know, but you need to get a job when you grow up."

"But the problem is that i dont want to grow up."

"Why? Growing up is the greatest thing in life! You're still a kid but growing into an adult! I love the feeling, dont you?"

"I dont ever get that feeling."

"Oh... Its true. You dont grow up. Well whenever you're up there," I pointed up to the sky.

"Neverlands?"

"Yeah."

"Havent been there for ages." He looked down.

"But, like how do you stay here?"

"My friend, John Darling. Wendys brother. Hes never at home, so i just stay up at his attic. He doesnt mind."

"Oh... Tell me more about this Neverland."

"Well I sure miss tink. She always brightened my day. Well, i remember a long long time ago i went to earth and thats were i met-"