Part 15

Okiee thanks for reading gys! Jus want to cap somethings.

So Stella leaves home, goes to never land. Then finds wendy kissing connor. Then runs away and then gets captured by hook. then she discovers she's the princess, and that she has to marry Hook or else everyone she loves would die. Pegasus comes and saves her. Connor takes her back home, and then Connor is taken to Jail, because he 'kidnapped' stella. Then stella finds out that her parents died, and that she was adopted.... a lot of dramaa haha :L

I'm the princess.

I'm adopted.

Connors in juvy.

My parents are dead.

And it's all my fault...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 OKK NEW CHAPTERR...

I didn't speak for a couple of days.

I just couldn't speak. There was nothing I could say, and nothing I could do to make the situation better. Crying my eyes out is a waste of time. I've learnt that lesson by now. But I just sit around in my bedroom staring into space. My head was blank.

But I was a complete mess. I wouldn't eat or go outside either. I wouldn't go to sleep too.

My auntie was afraid to leave me by myself, so she's always in the same room as me. She even called a therapist.

None of the appointments worked though... I just nodded or shook my head. I never said a word.

The woman said I was going through shock, and that could lead to depression. But I just couldn't believe what was happening.

Sometimes in life, when things happen to you. You don't know if it's a dream or not. You don't know whether to believe it or not. You don't know what to do. Everything seems like a blur.

Well...

That's exactly how I feel right now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I slurred.

That's all I said for a while. "I'm fine." Even though I didn't mean it. I wasn't fine, I was a mess. Loads of people eventually heard about what happened and they all asked the same question... 'Are you okay?' I know people were concerned for me. I don't blame them. I can't be mad for them for asking. Even though I felt like dying inside I only said, 'I'm fine.' What else am I supposed to say? No and break down in tears? No. I'm fine. Really I am.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean you look terrible." Tess said to me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No affence," she added with a fake smile.

"I'm fine!" I yelled. Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh." She said backing away with her hands.

Another knock on the door. How many people have heard? There's about twenty of my friends in my living room who have come to say they are sorry about my loss etc... I made my way over to the door through the big crowds. Took a deep breath and opened the door.

"I'm so sorry!" Some guy said and hugged me. I didn't see his face as he rushed over to hug me so quickly.

"It's okay." I said, holding back the tears. I pulled away and gasped.