Excuse me, but death is not my forte.

As Caia, Jak, Samus and Daxter stand in the middle of Krimson Guards, an explosion sound near the Haven Gate."What was that? "They ran towards the direction of Haven Gate while Jak take ouf one of his guns.Samus tug on the girl's hand as he walked towards the direction of the bar,"Jak, I will take Caia home so you head off to find out what is going on.""Whoa Caia?"Daxter jump on his partner's shoulder as Caia raise her hand."That is my real name,  you guys."She smiles at the thought and Jak could tell she was happy too. "Well, the name fits you. Let's go Dax!"Then, as quick as he said that was as fast as he took off."Huh?"Caia felt her face getting hot while Samus shakes his head. "Let's go, young lady! You can daydream later!""Wait, i wasn't doing that, "Caia shakes her head as she follows after Samus.

BOOM!Citzens were running and screaming while the Krimson Guards try to guide them to safety or fight off the threat. Jak and Daxter could not believe how's many has came through. There were mutiple of the three-headed metalheads. They wre puking dark eco and eating people. "Why are all the Metalheads here?Who brought them here?"

"That's what we like to know," a familiar voice responded. "Torn!"Jak shot at the creature behind Torn before putting themselves back to back. "You don't know either and I thought you know everything, "Daxter tease as Torn hand him a small pistol made for Daxter."If you don't kill a Metalhead, Im going to kill you!"Torn threats which made Daxter quickly start shooting. "Jak, a dark eco blast was what tore down the gate so all we could do was fight them off."

"How many are they,"Jak asks while shooting the enemies."Ashelin scout ahead but she hasnt responded in a while.The last time we talked she said 200, but that before she went radio silence. I dont know man."Torn was gritting his teeth as he continue to shoot."I am going to try and decrease some of them,"Jak answers with the unusual huskyness in his voice. "Be careful Jak!"Daxter called out as Jak ran ahead of them in his dark form. Daxter jumped on Torn shoulder as he almost got shot."You jump and almost got me killed. "Daxter scratch his neck, "Well, uh better you than me!"Then they continue to shoot their enemies.

Back at the Naughty Ottsel, Tess was packing ammo and heat."Hey, im glad  you guys are safe, "she answers in her cheerful voice."I will go inside and try to help those boys. They are going need all the help they can get!"Caia nods as she turns to Tess,"Let me help!"Tess smiles, "Keira and Samus will have it cover. All I need you to do is to throw the ammo as I tell you. They are color coded so that should help instead of me telling you the weapon names.  You can't throw the wrong one or it will leave someone at a disadvantage. We are also going to try and catch up within our friend and restock their guns too? Are you ready for this responsibility?"Caia nods with her fists clench, "Leave it to me, Tess."She nods as they hop in the zoomer."Get ready for a bumpy ride!"With that comment,  the two zoom off.

Jak was tearing through the enemies as he try to defeat as many enemies as he could before his energy ran out.'I won't let anyone die!'Daxter, Torn, Keira, Samus, Tess and Caia thought the same thing.

Tess and Caia were making good time as they were delivering everything without problems until a blast shot them out of the sky."Ahhh!""Tess!Are you okay? "The Metalheads surrounded them quickly while Tess groans unconsciously. There was a big wound to her legs and stomach, but they were also getting closer and closer to them. "Get back!Get back!"Caia yells as they growl at her."'I can't let this stop us we are close to helping everyone and we had to still get to our friends too.I won't let this stop us!'Tess woke up from her daze and shot one of the metalheads while Caia was in her thoughts."I have my Orange Lighting to get too, you bastards!"Caia could tell her defending them was taking a lot of her.'Wait!I can heal her like I did Jak!"Caia ran and got down on her knees as Tess look at her in surprised."What are you doing, Mar?Grab a gun and shoot them!""Not with you bleeding like this!I wont let anyone die!"Her eyes glow pure white and her one snow white wing appear out of her back as she puts her hands over Tess's wounds as the metalheads attack. Her gun was out of bullets, but they were shielded by Caia's light eco.Caia completely close the wound and heal her insides. "Thanks Mar!"Tess stood on her feet and reload her gun and empting it into all of them. Caia then did something new with her ability as she shot one blast of light eco that kill the rest of the metalheads.Her wing went away and her eyes turn back to normal as she drop to her knees in exhaustion."You did it, but we still got stuff to do. Come on,"She helps Caia to her feet and they rode off to their next delivery.