Light and Dark: Which one is real?

The knocking continues as Tess moves from her spot to go answer the door since it was her bar. When she open the door, she was surprised to see a man dressed in aristocratic attire.He walked in with his cane and a couple of Krimson Guards right after him."Greetings to you all, I am Count Veger.I have come here because there is a criminal on the loose that needs to be found,"he introduces himself as he look around the room with disgust,"From the looks of this establishment, I would not be surprised if the person were here." Daxter jumped off Jak's shoulder to look at this man,"Look here, prim and prissy, but you can't waltz here like you own the place."

"Actually he can, Daxter,"a silk feminine voice spoke revealing Ashelin to be one of the Krimson Guard who came along.She had a irritated look on her face."He is a part of the Grand council."

"Instead of Grand, they should call it Ancient when you look at this guy,"Daxter said with his arms crossed."Daxter!"Samus reprimand him as he turn his attention back to Veger.

"What she says is correct you know.With that aside, I see you have a criminal of your own still here,"Veger sneers at Jak earning a growl and a look of his own,"Back to the business at hand, the criminal is #101 from prison and has murder countless of guards during her escape.Like someone I know, this person is a menace and must be captured or eliminated. It will be of your "best" interest to let me know when you see her."He turns on his heel and walk out as Ashelin slip a sheet of paper to Tess.

As the door close, Daxter yells,"It's guys like him that makes me feel happy about being an ottsel."

"Hey guys, check out what Ashelin just gave me,"Tess hands the paper to Jak. It was a sketch of Mar with all of the crimes she has committed."50 counts of murder, 3 counts of destruction of property, and 10 injured."Under that was a message from Ashelin: I dont know how much is true, but be careful."Everyone takes turns reading the message as Mar appear from her hiding place behind the counter.Her eyes were downcast and her fists were balled up.As she raise her head, she look at them she was surprised to be met with laughter."Jak, didn't you do this much when you escaped?"Keira held her stomach as Daxter was banging on the table."I remember back when we first got here.I don't know how many the big guy got to before we caught up to him!""Do you remember the armory we blew up Dax?"Jak start laughing,too."That was funny too!I thought we were going to die,"Daxter held his stomach and wipes tears from his eyes.Samus chuckle himself as he walk over to Mar,"All that Veger did was write down some fake crimes so we'll have a reason to bring you in. That's why our friend made sure to put a warning under it.It was because she herself found it suspicious."

"But, what if I,"Mar begans before she was interrupted by a finy ottsel.

"Just stop worrying. You have nothing to worry about,"Daxter slid over to look at Mar, but end up falling on the floor instead.Mar couldn't stop the chuckle that turn to giggles as she laughs at Daxter."I'm glad you find my pain so funny!"he pouts before Tess picks him up in her arm."Awwww, my little snugglebums.I'll kiss it and make sure it is all better." Everyone ignores the lovebird as the communicator went off."Hey, anyone there?"

"Isn't that Vin,"Keira point out as Jak took out his communicator.Indeed, it was Vin."Boy, am I glad you answer.There is some Metalheads spottings over by the mine and they are not alone!"

"Who is with them,"he asks as Vin screamed out the one name they were not ready to hear."Baron Praxis!Back from the dead!Back from beyond!Look!"He upload a feed to the communicator and there was a visual of the man back from the dead brand new.

Mar back against the wall immediately,"No.Not thatman!Not him!"Then she groans as she held herself.

"Mar!What's wrong?"Jak rushes over to her side as a wing burst from her back and her nails grew longer.Her jacker had a hole in it now but it will have to wait as her transformation was close to an end. Her skin grew a greyish purple as her blue eyes kept looking at the floor.

"Jak I think we about to have another you moment!"Daxter warn him as Mar look up at Jak with dark eyes.The one wing on her back change from white to black as she raised her hand at Jak.He quickly jump back.

"He knew I would find my way towards you,"she spoke, but instead of her soft reserved tone, it was loud and seductive.

"Baron Praxis did?"he asks as she chuckles."A better way to put it is they knew though Baron did start create me but not alone."She runs her fingers along the bar table before tugging at her clothes,"nice digs.Those bandages and no clothes for 19 years is a drag."

"Mar, what happened to you?"Tess asks.

"Mar?Hmm, so that's my name.I haven't been out since those people tried to shoot at me."

"You killed those guards?That wasn't a lie?!"

Mar laughs,"Oh, how sweet.You guys thought that she didn't do it.Well, technically you would be right.It was me.Now back to business, "she turns to look at Jak,"You're supposed to be next...so...die."She charge her nails before jamming it into Jak.

"Jak!"everyone shouted as Jak struggles to get out of the hold.

"Wow, this is way too easy.How boring,"she brought Jak over her head and tossed him out the window of the bar and following him.

"Here Jak,"Daxter ran outside holding the blaster to Jak.

"Hmph, it won't help!Here I come,"Jak look up just in time to dodge the attack as Daxter attched himself on the shoulder.

"Why are you doing this?"Jak asks.

"Dark eco is a bitch,"she yells as she charges at him again,"if I kill you, that man will disappear.That man will gone from us."

'Us?'he thought as Samus walks outside."Jak, it's the dark eco!She can't control it like you can so she created this person to do it for her."

She claps,"Give that man a prize!Mar me her what you want to put it, I am her other half.The murderous one who wants to be free now hold still!"She spins in a circle and garage at Jak as he shot the blaster causing her to fall back.She growls then turn around so she could fling black dark eco induced feathers.Just a touch would send a person over the edge.

"Dax, I have to fight fire with fire, "he looks to his friend with a sad smile before he summoned his dark side. She look at him unamused as she sends the feathers his way in which he knocked with ease.she charge headfirst,"You have to die!"Kak put his hand together as he produce the biggest dark blast he could make before shooting it at her.As it hit her, she scream in pain and agony as she fell to the floor.Her nails retracked but her wings stayed the black color as she mumble."I must protect her.I must protect her from them.They cant hurt her again."

Baron was the one to create Mar, but who was helping him?How is he still alive?When Mar change back?Tune in next time to find out!