Aaah... she wants a... She wants a yakow bone! A yakow bladder!

Whoever can remember this quote is awesome in my opinion because its one of my favorite quotes.XD!Anyways on with the story!

While Jak and Daxter were still in the mines helping Vin, Mar and Samus were going out to meet someone. Tess gave Mar a hood to wear over her head as she and Samus venture to their destination."Excuse me, but who are you taking me to? "Samus chuckles,"Do you believe in soothsayers?"Mar cocks her head to the side in confusion, "Is that food?"He sighs in disbelief,"No. They are humans who can see into the future to any extent and use magic. When we first arrived here, this person helped Jak find out and assist in taking down an evil man by the name of Kor. So you see, I figure if we go speak with this person, you can find more about yourself and why they target you so much and not when Jak was in prison."Mar nods,"Do you really think she will know?"He smiles,"There is only one way to find out, young lady."As their conversation ended, they arrived in the Bazaar in front a large tent. Samus walks in with Mar following close by.The room was decorated with different insense, rugs and bottles as a lone old woman sst on several pillows with a bird in her hat."BAWK!Why hello Samus. It is great to see you,"the parrot talks as the woman moves her hands around. "Woah!What is she doing?Should we run?"Samus laughs and holds his stomach,"No, she is blind and the parrot who spoke is Pecker who translate pretty much what she is saying. The woman is Onin, the soothsayer." He flies in front of Mar,"I am her translator and right hand man BAWK!"He then flies back to the hat."So what brings you here and who is the young girl?"Onin signs as she faces Mar's direction. Mar takes off her hood before looking to Samus for help.He just nod as she sits down in front of her."My name or the name that was given to me was Mar.""What the!Mar is the great hero who died many years ago and Mar was a man? "Pecker stares in disbelief as Onin signs something. "Mar was a woman?!She just dressed like a man?!Wow!I wonder how many people knew."Pecker resigns to the new fact before translating,"She asks Mar, why are you here?"

The white haired girl look down into her hands before setting them in her lap, "I need to know who I am. I was in prison for who knows what reason and became like this and I need to know who I am. Do i have any family?Did I do something bad?Am I a monster?!"Tears pour down her cheeks as she clenches her fists."Please help me, if you can."

Onin was quiet, like no sign language immediately, which was different from her usual.Then she signs as Pecker translate, "She says let me touch your hands so i may see into your past, present and future. "Mar crawls forward as she place Onin's hand on hers. As Onin feels her hands two clear drops left her eyes. "Onin?What wrong? "Samus asks as everyone was confused. She let go of her face with a small sob leaving her lips."Onin sighs as Pecker translates,"She says I have been looking for you for so long.I thought you were dead. I am so sorry I abandon you, my child.My sweet Caia(Cee-ah)."Mar pauses,"Caia is that my name?And that means you are my mother?"Onin nods with vigor as more tears flow."The Krimson Guard seperated us back when you were a baby. Saying there was too many people populating the city at the time, but I later found out it was because of the light eco in our bodies. Your father was supposed to take you somewhere safe since I could only hide my power, but I found later he was killed with a shot to the head and you were never to be found. I look everywhere and asked everyone. It wasnt until a guard came to me and told me you were dead that I gave up. I am so sorry,Caia."she signs as fast as Pecker could speak."Is this true, Onin BAWK?!"Pecker asks in disbelief as she nods again.Samus is even dumbfounded,"To think, she was your daughter..."Mar climbs into her arms as she cries,"Mom!"Onin smiles as the two share an warm happy reunion.

After they got all of their tears out, Samus asks the question that worried him."They are still looking for her for that reason and for the fact she also has dark eco. Do you have any idea what they may be planning?"Onin nods as Pecker translates,"She says whatever it is it is being hidden even from her by dark eco. All she says there is a bad omen and she is afraid it will have something to do with Caia and why they call her Mar.For now, there is going to be search soon in this area so you two should go while the coast is clear."Caia/Mar look to Onin,"But what about you?"She smiles,"She says she will be fine and to go be safe. As soon as all of this over, we will be a family again."She nods with a sad smile, but a smile nonetheless. She found out more that she was never a monster. She had a family that love her. She wasnt alone. This made her really happy to the point she was okay with heading back with Samus.

"Onin, not to pry into your business, did you really not see anything about the future?I feel some bad juju vibes and it is the first I ever seen your emotions in years,"Pecker questions after the two left to go back to the Naughty Ottsel.Onin signs to Pecker as he looks confused."There may be trouble ahead, but she will soon find love and safety and power?"Onin nods with a smile."Anything specific though?"he asks as she shakes her head no."You have a lot of faith, Onin and I do hope it will soon come clear for if not for her sake but for your sake."Onin picks Pecker from her hat as she embrace him as he grins.

Samus and Caia walks back to the Naughty Ottsel as Krimson Guard, as Onin predicted, headed their way."Hey, you!Remove your hood!"One of the guards commands as Samus steps in front of her."I am sorry, but she is very sick and seeing the illness will not be good for you."The second guard with him laughs,"Whatever, old man,"as he pushes him aside,"REMOVE THE HOOD!"Caia could do nothing, but remove it as her hair and face came into full view."You are under arrested, monster!""I am not a monster!"she stands her ground,"I did nothing wrong either!"

The two guards aimed their guns,"You have two choices.SURRENDER AND DIE!"

Then, a familiar voice yells in his ever sounding scared tone,"Dont you mean surrender OR DIE?!"Caia smiles as Jak and Daxter hover to the ground next to her and Samus."Daxter!Jak!"He waves as he smirks at the guards,"Dax is right.Those are not fair choices you are giving to her!"

"PREPARE TO ARREST THEM BOTH!"The first guard says as mutiple guards riding their own Zoomers.

So Mar's real name is Caia and she is the daughter of Onin who also have light eco in her blood. With this newfound information, Caia/Mar has newfound happiness and strength in the truth. Sadly, truth can only do so much as her and Samus are cornered but saved by Jak and Daxter. Will they make it out alive?Will they eventually get arrested?Will Onin's predictions come true?!Tune in next time on One Winged Love!See you next time!