AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE & APOLOGIES

To those who have requested stories I am sorry that I have failed to do them.
The reason behind that is simple, I have almost no time and I believe that it is time to lay this book to rest.

For my followers and readers who've been around, know that I have younger siblings that I take care of and now the responsibility has doubled due to my mother having two jobs.

I started writing this one shots back in middle school and I never thought they would get this much attention. Your comments and your words of encouragement meant so much to me and I thank you for it. I never thought that people love my stories.
I'm now getting ready for my last year of high school and things have changed. I still love anime. I still love FullMetal Alchemist and writing. I just simply grown up. Although I still write fanfiction somehow it's just not the same anymore.

With these one shots I always focused on the good things and Fantasies. I always try to put some positivity into my stories because I knew some of my readers needed that in their lives. I'm happy that I did.

But we all know but life does not play out that way. It throws twist and turns and hurricanes our way it's unpredictable. Not every story has a good ending. Heroes don't always win.
People change over time and I have certainly changed.

I want to say thank you for the comments and for encouraging me. Thank you for everything.

-Dolphinea