I'll Make You Mine Part 2|Yandere!Envy xXx Reader|

So a part two was requested, I actually like how the first one came out, seeing how it was my first time writing about Envy. I hope you love this!
-Ciao!!!!
-Dolphinea_
*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was cold.

It was VERY cold.

(Y/n) awakened to a piercing headache and the bitter chill of the harsh winter air.

The clothes she wore earlier were replaced with a very revealing dress. Whoever this person was, just saw her naked and this didn't make her any happier about her situation.
(Imagine the dress Lust wears.)

She sat up and held her head in her hands.
She was laying on a bed, thankfully.

Just where in the world was she and where was her kidnapper?

Before she could do anything she heard the sound of footsteps comibg closer to her.

"Oh, so you finally got up, you worried me a bit?" "Ed" said as he walked towords her.

(Y/n) frowned and backed away from the person. She was angry that they still decided to use Ed's appearance.

"Cut the act, I know you're not Edward. Edward wouldn't drug my coffee, he wouldn't worry about his feelings towards Winry because Al's with her. Plus, if he was to kidnap me, he wouldn't choose a cave to hide in." (Y/n) said as she growled at the person.

They chuckled still using Ed's appearance, but their voice was completely back to normal.

"You are quite observant, aren't you (Y/n)?" The person said as he placed his hands on his hips.

Envy smirked as he watched the girl glare at him. This was highly amusing because she didn't pose as a threat but looked rather cute.

He changed into his real form and gave her a smile as he flipped his black hair behind his shoulder.

"Now let me properly introduce myself, I'm Envy and you will become mine in a few moments." Envy said with a wicked gleam in his eyes.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Ed ran frantically towards the park, the barista at the coffee shop had told him where the (h/c) girl had walked off to with his look alike.

Al was right behind him trying to keep with his older brother. But having a body of armor doesn't exactly allow one to move as fast.

"Al, keep up! We have to find her before anything happens. We have to save her!" Ed yelled as he looked behind him.

He had no idea what Envy wanted with (y/n), all he knew was he couldn't loose her. Not like Huges, she couldn't die like he did, alone and in pain.

He couldn't bare to add her to the list of people he failed to save. He just couldn't.

He found himself slipping in something on the floor. He groaned when his bottom hit the concrete sidewalk. His hand had landed in something wet, warm, and slightly sticky. He lifted up his glove hand and saw the light brown liquid had absorbed into his glove.

It smelled of her favorite type of coffee, it was her favorite coffee.

He quickly stood up and looked in every direction trying to see if he could spot the girl and the look alike.

He growled in frustration when he saw no one there. He had to find her.

"Fullmetal, I thought I told you to stay calm and let me handle this." Roy said as he glared at the young boy.