|Be My Eyes| Edward xXx Blind!Reader

This was requested by @FemaleKyoya . I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

There was nothing but darkness, an eternal darkness.

It was like having your eyes closed, but (Y/N) knew that her eyes weren't, they were wide open and she couldn't see a single thing. Tears poured from her eyes and her hands rubbed at her eyes, trying desperately to wipe away the tears and try to see something. 

Why couldn't she see anything? 

Why wasn't her sight returning to her?

This was a living nightmare, and there was no way to stop it or wake up from it.

(Y/N) had lost her sight, and she will never be able to see.

The way she lost it was still a mystery to the doctors surrounding her bedside trying to keep the blind girl calm.

Edward sat in the corner of the room watching as everything took place around him. He couldn't do anything but watch as (Y/N) mourned the loss of her eyesight. He knew that it must had been hard to even think about living in a eternal darkness and never be able to see anything again, but he would be there for her.

Earlier, he was informed that (Y/N)had been place under his care and that he'll have to provide and hopefully rehabilitate her. He knew that this would be a long and  rough road. He would have to bring her everywhere with him and ,get her used to a life without sight.

The first week was absolute hell for the both of them. (Y/N) would often grow angry as she bumped in furniture, walls and doors and eventually would lead into her having a break down. Ed did whatever he could to ease her pain and suffering. He would walk her around the house and tell her in great detail about the room they were in. He would let her feel the walls and the various objects in the room, so she could remember what room she was in.

The second week was a lot better than the first one. (Y/N) had began to walk around the house without Edward by her side. Things were getting better and better each day for the both of them. Over their time together they grew closer and closer to each other.

 "Hey, Edward will you continue being my eyes?" (Y/N) asked as she smiled in the direction of Edwards soft breathing.

Even though she could't see it, he returned the smile. He took her hand into his much bigger one and held it tightly.

"Of course, I'll continue being your eyes, after all there is still so much left to relearn. Also because I love you." Ed said as he kissed her forehead.