Interrupted Confessions|Alphonse xXx Reader|

This was requested by @jovialwinterpeanut.

(Y/N) was a very helpful girl, after all she had brought Alphonse back to health. But sometimes her helpfulness was a big burden.

Al sat looking at the girl as she helped Edward bandage up his sprained arm by falling off the roof as he watched the sun set. Alphonse was about to confess the feelings that he had for the girl, when they heard Ed fall off the roof and let out a scream.

He had been trying to confess to the girl all day, and almost like the universe had something against him, he was always interrupted by someone. At first it didn't bother him, but one after the other something always came up. it was really starting to get on his nerves.

His feelings were screaming and begging to be told, and if they weren't known soon he would probably go insane. (Y/N) gave him lots of things to treasure and was there to listen to his every word that he had to say.

That's when an idea popped into his mind, if he was interrupted every time he tried to confess to her than he would just a note for her. If she felt the same feelings that he did than she could just meet him at their meeting place.

He wrote with urgency and poured his feelings into the words that the piece of paper that he wrote on. When he had finished he wrote her name on the back and left it on the table. He smiled softly as he took one more glance at girl that was lecturing his older brother, before leaving to the meeting place. 

"Edward Elric, this better be the last time I have to bandage your arm!" (Y/N) said as she fixed the sling for the last time.

Edward chuckled at her before giving her a grin.

"You know you would help me if I had a problem with my arm." Edward said in a matter-of-fact voice.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes as she stood up from her spot before hitting the boy in the back of the head, gently.

"Please be careful next time, I don't think your bones are that strong since you don't drink your milk." (Y/n) said as she got up.

Ed frowned at her before giving her a speech about why he would never drink milk and how gross it was. But for the most part (Y/N) ignored him and looked around for Alphonse.

She felt guilty that she left him to help those in need, he seemed to have something important to tell her, but of course she left him alone every time someone called for her help. She  should have stayed with him and allowed him to finish what he had to say to her. For all she knew, maybe he was depressed or something among those lines.

Ed  chuckled as he looked at the girl's troubled expression. She obviously cared for his younger brother. He  knew that Alphonse had a thing for her and now he could see why: she was caring and had a big heart. 

"He left a couple of minutes  ago, but i saw him leave something on table." Edward said as he stood up from his seat and walked into the house.

(Y/N) smiled and uttered a thank you as she walked over to the table. Lying there was a sheet of folded paper with her name on it, she picked it up and read the note.

"Meet me at the pond when you finish up with, Ed. I'll be waiting for you.

-Alphonse

The pond? Why would he want to meet up at the pond? There was nothing wrong with the place, it was just that place was commonly known to be a place for couples, a small, tranquil getaway for those love-sick fools. 

That's when it hit her, maybe he just wanted to finally tell her what he wanted without being interrupted by anyone.  After all it was a secluded place with a great romantic atmosphere, but that part really didn't matter because Alphonse only saw her as a good friend.

After a short walk she finally got to the place by sunset. If the pond had  a beautiful surrounding in the day, it had a even better look at night. It reminded her of the stories that she was once told as a little girl before she went to dreamland. Al stood there looking into the distance, most likely pondering on what he had to say to her.

" You wanted to talk, Alphonse?" (Y/N) said as she walked up to the blonde haired boy.

Alphonse turned to face her with one of his genuine smiles, a smile that was sweet and innocent. 

She saw something flash in his eyes, but before she could tell what that look was it was gone and replaced by his usual joyfulness.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to tell you about how I feel about you (Y/N). I understand if you wish to leave now, I won't stop you." He said with a small smile.

(Y/N) looked at him with a look of surprise before sitting herself down on the grass.

"I'm not going anywhere, so you  can tell me how you feel about me Al." (Y/N) said as he face grew hot as a blush crawled onto her face.

Al sat next to her and took her hand into his. Her  hand was much smaller than his own, but somehow it fit into his perfectly, like if they were meant to be together.

He remembered his mother saying that everyone had a special someone that was made just for them. At the time he loved the idea of someone made just for him, now he understood that it was far more than that.

 "(Y/N), you nursed me back to health, you listened to me when I needed someone to talk to. you even stayed around after I was better and no longer needed your help. I don't know if I could possibly thank more than what I already done." He said as he looked into her eyes.

She smiled back at him and held onto his hand tighter, telling him silently to go on with what he was saying.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you, and I want you stay with me. I want to see were this path will take us. I want to be with you." Alphonse said softly as he leaned in closer to (Y/N).

(Y/N) was the one to close the gap as she caught his lips into a warm and loving kiss.

She poured her feelings for him into the kiss, there was no need for words.